losing length gains...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 32745, Mar 25, 2009.

1. 32745

32745 New Member

i've been focusing on trying to add girth. in the process, it seems like maybe i lost 1/8 an inch in length. has this happened to anyone else?

on the girth side, i'm still waiting for gains. i might up up just a little, but 1/8 inch tops. i would rather trade girth for length anyway... but i think there's a bigger margin of error in measuring girth, so i'm not convinced i've gained anything.

any input?

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

you may just be looking at natural daily variation

(when I took up PE earlier this year, I decided to NOT keep measurements, based on by bodybuilding experience)

but, keep track
    of it

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Nick could be right about slight deviations, although I highly recommend measuring every few weeks.

What's your routine like? Are you doing stamina work?

4. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

The only measurement I care about now is stretched flaccid. Erect is just too unreliable. There have been times where I thought I lost measuring that way. Then I'd get a raging boner the next day, and it turned out I had actually gained.

5. 32745

32745 New Member

i barely do stamina work. i'll just do kegels when i'm bored and it occurs to me. i never set time aside to do them.

i light jelq about 200x. use a warm wrap about 5 min. then a firmer jelq 50-100x. then clamped bends, left, right forward. two or three times. i do this 4 times a week- every other day or so.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

im guessing you've altered your routine somehow.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

Stamina work is vital to improving blood flow and stamina. If you're going to do just one movement to improve your penis, it should be stamina work.

As a beginner, you shouldn't even think about clamping yet. It's potential for danger is high and you can make great gains without them at your stage of development.

You also don't mention doing any length work.

One of the biggest reasons why guys fail at PE is that they come up with their own routines (without previous experience) and do what they like. You have to do what works, not what you enjoy. I'd suggest doing the beginner's routine as it'll give you balance, guidance, and a plan for progression.

Draft saved Draft deleted