Losing lindsay

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So glad the story is picking up.

Hope there's lots of dirty talk and cock worship about how much she likes his cock better, how much bigger and better it is.

Bonus if she's trying to resist it trying to tell herself she doesn't like his big cock that she likes her boyfriend and is only interested in being friends but her body she becomes more and more horny and the big cock seduces her as its waved and smacked in her face and she falls increasingly into a lustful passion.

Hot story.

evenhand

Expert Member
Media
Part 7

Lindsay was breathing hard, her eyes fixed on Slim's enormous member dangling only inches away. She looked almost mesmerized. "I'd forgotten..." I thought I heard her murmur. "Actually seeing it...." Gingerly, she reached out and brushed the shaft with her fingertips. It throbbed once, twice. Slim stepped up so that he was standing on the mattress and crouched slightly, his cock hanging now level with Lindsay's face. His dick was still throbbing, thickening and lifting slowly from his thighs with each beat of his heart. Lindsay shifted her position so she was sitting with her legs folded beneath herself, and with her hands resting on her knees. Slowly, she moved her head toward Slim and extended her tongue.

Delicately and with seeming relish, she ran her tongue from the bulbous tip of Slim's still-pulsating dick up the front of its shaft to Slim's abdomen, then moved lower where I presume she caressed his testicles with her lips. Slim's cock was still hardening, and with her head by his balls, his cock hung over her shoulder and extended into the air beyond her back. After a moment, her tongue made the return trip to the head of his penis and suckled it. Lindsay rose partially onto her knees and brought up her hands to encircle the growing thing, and it was shocking to see how far from touching her fingers were.

She moved her head back for a moment and looked up at Slim, who looked silently down at the slim girl whose hands were stroking his cock. Then she looked back at what she held, and with a gesture that suggested determination, she opened her mouth and leaned forward.

From where I watched it didn't seem possible, but with closed eyes and extended jaw, Lindsay slowly pressed Slim's cock into her mouth. I heard a low moaning and assumed it was Slim reacting to the sensation, but realized a second later that it was Lindsay making the sound. And though she could hardly open her mouth wide enough to accept even the tip, she began forcing herself deeper onto Slim's member while both her hands stroked and worked what she couldn't fit. Each time her head moved toward him, another moan escaped from somewhere deep in her throat.

Slim had been passive so far, letting Lindsay's hands and lips work on him. Now he moved his own hands, and placed them on the sides of Lindsay's head. His fingers gripped the back of her skull. Slowly, but steadily, he began pulling Lindsay deeper onto his cock. She moved her hands to his hips and tried to accommodate him, but it seemed that there was no way. She pushed herself off him, coughing. "I can't," she muttered. "You can," Slim said. He hadn't removed his hands. She looked up at him and nodded.

Again, Slim pulled her head onto his cock. I could see her jaw straining with the mass of it. For a second I was worried for her, that he could hurt her, choke her with his girth. But the moaning began anew, Slim now thrusting very slightly at the hips as he worked Lindsay's head back and forth.

They remained that way for some time, Slim moving Lindsay's head and hips, then he suddenly stopped. Lindsay looked up at him quizzically. Slim moved one of hands further behind Lindsay's head, reinserted himself in her mouth, then gradually penetrated deeper into her mouth than he had previously. But this time he didn't stop where he had before. The same worry I had previously resurfaced somewhere in the back of my mind, but Lindsay moved her hands to the back of Slim's legs and seemed to be pulling him toward her.

I watched as inch by inch Slim's massive cock disappeared down Lindsay's throat. In the low light of the bedroom, I thought I could see Lindsay's neck bulging from the size of what was in it. Once again, it just didn't seem possible. But little by little Slim was pressing all of himself into Lindsay's throat. Lindsay's fingers clutched at Slim's ass now, but she made no attempt to push him away. I was agog.

It seemed like an eternity though mere seconds had passed. Lindsay's head was pressed fully against Slim's stomach. He had somehow managed to hilt himself entirely. A long moment passed that way, then almost as gradually he pulled himself out of her and took his hands away. His cock had hardened enough to support itself parallel to the ground, and what was either spit or precum dripped languidly from the tip of his penis. I can only guess at the length of it, but I recalled the semi-flaccid picture he had sent in that first of the text messages and remembered vividly the nine inch mark he had reached. He was longer and fatter now.

Lindsay coughed a few times, then turned her head up to look at Slim again, this time with fire in her eyes. "More," she said simply. Slim grinned at her and replaced his hands were they had been. Lindsay moved so that she was on all fours on the bed, her head tilted back to make her neck as straight as possible. Her tongue hung out of her mouth and a drop of saliva fell from its tip as Slim pressed himself back into her mouth until he hilted her a second time. Again he pulled away so only the tip remained and I heard Lindsay resume her moaning. Again he inserted himself and pulled back, and again, and each time the same guttural moans escaped from Lindsay.

Slim repositioned himself slightly, and began to thrust in and out at a regular rhythm, pumping his hips as he ran his entire length into Lindsay. I realized that my own mouth was open in shock, watching as Slim fucked Lindsay's throat, the sound of her moans ringing in my ears. I caught a glimmer of reflected light that distracted me from the scene unfolding before me, and my attention was drawn to the side of Lindsay's thigh that was visible from where I was. The light glimmered again, and I realized that it was reflected by the sheen of moisture that coated the inside of her leg. A moment later I knew what it was. She was so wet that her juices had escaped her and were running down her thighs, as Slim continued fucking her mouth with long, purposeful strokes.

End Part 7

thepenismightier_

Sexy Member
Media
The story is exceptional, with or without the images. Slim's gradual dominance and the main character's descent into insecurity, although one could argue the antagonist's actions are driven by insecurity as well, are realistic and easy to imagine.

The only thing the story lacks is a description of the main character, his penis--which I'm guessing is small--and how Lindsey reacts when they have sex. That comparison would add another dimension to the protagonist's inferiority.

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been digging this story. I've had a couple experiences like this before (from Slims perspective) one was even an earlier partner that knew me pre-growth spurts...

Keep it up. Looking forward to more.
Sounds interesting!
Please pm me if you are willing to tell me about your experiences.

BillySon

Sexy Member
Media
I've been digging this story. I've had a couple experiences like this before (from Slims perspective) one was even an earlier partner that knew me pre-growth spurts...

Keep it up. Looking forward to more.
Sounds like you might as well just post stories in a thread.

Reactions: thepenismightier_