Losing my interest in pumping

DionHard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello my fellow pumpers,

I recently lost my interest in pumping due to the fact that there hasn’t been any progress in the last 6 months. Started PE in 2016 and gained 0,5 inches length and 0,5 inches in girth by doing daily manual stretching and 2-3 times a week pumping.

Do you guys think I can gain more length or girth?

travelin man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with the above. I have had a Bathmate for 2 years and take beaks of a week or 2 every few months. Still I have gained almost an inch in length and .5" in girth. Conditioning is my main goal and I realize this is something I will do for the rest of my life if I want to continue having sex. At almost 60 I am nowhere near wanting to give it up. Just take a break for a few and then come back.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

It never hurts to take a break from pumping.Come back after a rest and see what happens

Reactions: Luso
D

deleted983382

Hello my fellow pumpers,

I recently lost my interest in pumping due to the fact that there hasn’t been any progress in the last 6 months. Started PE in 2016 and gained 0,5 inches length and 0,5 inches in girth by doing daily manual stretching and 2-3 times a week pumping.

Clear your mindset of goals and benchmarks, and try just using pumping as part of your daily routine. I found in my experience, that failing to meet specific benchmarks and hitting plateaus is detrimental to PE. So just pump 15-25 minutes 5-6 days a week and go easy on yourself.

Reactions: deleted972301

squibby457

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello my fellow pumpers,

When I started I thought length, but clearly converted need girth now.

D

deleted972301

Clear your mindset of goals and benchmarks, and try just using pumping as part of your daily routine. I found in my experience, that failing to meet specific benchmarks and hitting plateaus is detrimental to PE. So just pump 15-25 minutes 5-6 days a week and go easy on yourself.

where have you been at buddy?

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I consider pumping like an erection for the most part it is temporary but when its big and heavy it feels great On the other hand i have found even if I don't pump where the skin has been stretched for so long my erections are bigger than average So does it work ? If you want to feel your cock big and heavy in your hand or get a great looking hang to show off Then Yes ! if your looking to gain 2-3 inches over the long hall in length then be ready fro some serious blisters from all that pulling and vac pressure as you try to bring your cock down the length of the tube I'll stick with the girth slow and steady pumping
last but not least to see some good thick heavy results you need to do at least an hour 15-20 minutes isn't gonna do it

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello my fellow pumpers,

Why not try a different method of PE for a while? Extender, hanging, clamping etc. Breaks the boredom,