Losing Stamina

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mustang43, Aug 8, 2006.

1. mustang43

mustang43 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm not a virgin, but I'm not what I would call experienced. I've had sex no more than 15 times ever, and have gone about 4 months without sex. I had never really gotten into "the groove" stamina wise (usually lasting 10-15 min on the first go around). I feel like I'm still inexperienced. My worry is that I go back to school in the next few weeks where I KNOW there will be lots of sex. I just don't want to disappoint. Can one lose stamina after a drought like this? What are some tips for going longer?

2. wanna b

wanna b New Member

Albums:
    i dont realy know on the stamina thing but i do know you should be able to get plenty of sex with that package, hot.

3. mustang43

mustang43 Active Member

Albums:
    It's not getting the sex I'm worried about, it the performance

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Performance!!!!!! Performance!!!!

May I suggest, even though you are young, that beer is fun; but if you are dedicated and want the ultimate in your sexual performance and want to get it off several times in one session that you decrease the beer/wine/liqour consumption.

Yes, I majored in pizza and beer in college. Looking back I should have majored in performance. I can appreciate your goal. Sex should be a lot of fun.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

5. mustang43

mustang43 Active Member

Albums:
    ah man, cutting down on the boozing is gonna be real hard, although ive told myself im going to try after a certain incident last year. does anyone have any other way to improve performance and last longer?

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I don't think not having sex has anything to do with losing stamina, unless that's your only means of getting excercise, then I could maybe see that.

The best way I can think of to make yourself be able to go longer is to masturbate a lot. Try to hold off as long as you can. Know thyself sexually and this will give you better control over your own orgasms.

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

What school do you go to?

Draft saved Draft deleted