losing virginity,,,tips and advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Dom: well first off im turning 16 next month.....and right now im 7 x 6.5 so does that mean i can grow more? not sure if i want more girth

well thing is my grl is 17...not a virgin.....i know im bigger than her ex bf...way bigger

thing is any advice on how i can get her to alot of orgasms? im gona get her to cum before i fuck her...eating out

and should i go in at an angle?

2. jonb

Gold Member

Going in at an angle? WTF?

3. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my advice. Are you 100% sure you want to do this? Have you thought of why you're doing this? Because others are? Because she wants to? Because of love? Because she's going to be your wife? Because you just want to? Think it over so that you won't have regrets.

And why do I get the sense that you were bragging you're bigger than her ex...?

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Dom link=board=sex;num=1057609747;start=0#0 date=07/07/03 at 13:20:07]

"...and should i go in at an angle?"

[/quote]

Dom,

I for one will refrain from making fun of your comment on "going in at an angle". I think the question was genuine.

I have to assume you meant varying the position (either of you might attempt) for easier entry.

But, that approach might wait just a bit down the road.

Obviously, you are already aware of the importance of "preparing" by the preliminary manual and oral stimulation--plus introducing additional lubricants.
    This is good.

If your g.f. has already "had experience", you may not have need for some of the fears you currently have, anyway. --She may be able to "work with you" in accomodating your (larger) dimensions. Be patient with yourself and try not feel intimidated by all this.  It WILL work out.

Needless to say, you will want to go slowly.  Introduce entry carefully with just the glans (head) initially and see how that goes.  Then proceed.  It's no offense (nor should it be) if you don't gain "full entry" the very first time.  If you're all that much bigger than her last b.f. then she may very well even WELCOME your taking things nice and slow. Ackward as all this may be playing out in your mind, you're  not unlike any other man at this stage of learning as you go.  It' s a "rite of passage" and a moment to enjoy--not agonize over.
    If you're worrying about her having more experience than you, just remember---she too, had to start somewhere at sometime.  If she really likes you and all the "chemistry" is there, she will understand and be willing to accept you just as you are right now.  The two of you can "build upon" this part of your relationship from this point forward.

To answer your question about future growing---perhaps you will (although many guys finish up the growth spurts by age 17 or so). There have been exceptions with some men growing into their early twenties....NOT all that common typically.

And, you're right.  A girth of 6.5" is-a-plenty!

Much more than that, you will face additional concerns...particularly  in finding comfortably-fitting condoms.

And btw---that mention of condoms is "a hint" for your own protection and safety...and hers.          ;)

One further note:

For those who "follow" me here, many are aware I don't advocate pre-marital sex. But, that's a choice the individual must make. My purpose is to try to honor the intended purpose of this forum and that is to provide advice, information, and guidance when needed, as I can.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Dom: thanks ben...ya she is on birth contrl and yes i will be usiing a condom...

and chubs...well her ex treated her like shit....she is my best friend....and ya i love her......and cuz of that low shit he did and i mean LOW...wev been going at it for a real long time...

6. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=sex;num=1057609747;start=0#3 date=07/08/03 at 10:51:30]

For those who "follow" me here, many are aware I don't advocate pre-marital sex. But, that's a choice the individual must make.  My purpose is to try to honor the intended purpose of this forum and that is to provide advice, information, and guidance when needed, as I can.
    [/quote]

I was thinking earlier today at work, that support has its limits. Advice is good, but to aid and abet... no no...

7. Imported

Gold Member

tott666: [quote author=Chubby-Sexy link=board=sex;num=1057609747;start=0#5 date=07/08/03 at 21:43:26]I was thinking earlier today at work, that support has its limits. Advice is good, but to aid and abet... no no...[/quote]

Aid and abet? You seem to posess a practically Victorian kind of morality?

8. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Thank you! ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Chubby/Hapi

This guy wants to have sex, its healthy its his idea, he doesnt seem to be forced into it, let him man. O, and it really also ís the average age that teenagers have sex. In England its even 15. In the more catholic countries its little over 16.

Draft saved Draft deleted