Losing virginity to a hung man

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the above very interesting.. !

hmm I dont quiet remember the first time with my gf is she came or not, but I remember the fourth time as she said was one of the best ... right now she is confude with what is the best since everytime she says it is the best....but yes I think she came the first time.. 1-3rd time she was scared.. but she came 2 and third too.. I gotta ask her though , i dont remember! :)

If we were to end our relationship I think she would prefer bigger since when I put my toy and had sex with her she is actually asking for it everytime.. so I ask ouch size matters? just for the record.. she cums about 2-3 times per session.. :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first almost WAS a large cock.
He was a boyfriend in high school.
Mark.
We were both 16.....but he was equally inexperienced....which is why things didn't progress any further than they did.
Long story.....

No one was angry or anything...in fact, we were already friends and had agreed on the phone prior to the date that were going to "do it".....but it was as if we were discussing different varieties of dog food.
Bizarre.
:biggrin1: He did shoot his load all over the dash of his mom's station wagon and wiped it up with his little brother's denim jacket.
"That's what he gets for leaving it in the car."
LOL

But, alas....we did not go out again.
Probably a good thing.
Even though, based on the real 1st time 2 years later, I wouldn't have known what the hell I was doing.....
I still think if he'd been the first, I'd have been ruined for the big ones from the start.

As it is, my appreciation for the large cocks didn't come about till 2004.
But the seed was planted ( pun intended ! ) in my head in a book that was in a vampire erotica category. I bought that Aug. 1st 2001.

Oddly, before that I never gave them much thought.

What book was this? I read some vampire erotica and would be interested in this book.

Lex Crawford

Just Browsing
Media
My grandad didn't fight in the war so people could talk about vampire erotica on large penis-obsessed message boards.

I haven't asked him, so this is only an assumption.

I'm Lex Crawford, what's your problem?

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it seems like someone didn't have much sex lately (only a long time sexually unsatisfied person would answer like this)

I'm sorry if my english is not perfect to make the questions completely clear. I apologise for that. Fortunately, my english can improve, your manners will never do.

If you are making assumptions based on my nickname, you are wrong (once again) because it's not my age. I'm 34 and lucky me I've had quite a lot of sex with a good number of women in my life.

As Gillette pointed out (thanks Gillette) I was asking for your oppinion as experienced women (I don't think there are many virgins at lpsg) looking back. A "what if" question for the first experience.

Now review the original questions and if you feel like you can answer as a person.

Oh, btw, using fancy colours and big letters will never give you more credibility.

What do you women think about losing virginity to a hung man? :06: Only a man would ask such a idiotic & ridiculous question. :rolleyes2:
Wish you did? HELL NO! Or that would have made you have too many expectations from that moment on? :confused: :eek: :confused: Expectations of what? More pain?!?

Thankful you didn't? Fear of having more pain? Do you like the idea of inflicting pain on a woman?

Any other thoughts? You need to be educated. I would guesstimate that 95% of women do not have an orgasm the first time. You guys are just so thrilled to be in a pussy that any thought you may have had about tenderness or technique goes out the window. You get your rocks off and thats it game over. :mad: For most virgin women the thickest thing we have ever had up there is a super tampon. A penis is considerably thicker than that!

Most virgin women think about losing it to someone they love and who loves them. At that point the penis is a secondary feature.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you women think about losing virginity to a hung man?

Wish you did? Or that would have made you have too many expectations from that moment on?

Thankful you didn't? Fear of having more pain?

Any other thoughts?

My first was my first boyfriend I fell in love with. It hurt but I wanted more. All nine inches. I realized then I was a size Queen and I liked pain and rough sex. :)
I'm weird like that ...

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did lose it to a guy that was above average - from memory about the length of my hand (7ish) and quite a lot of girth (closing fingers around with just a bit left - not a full 6, but likely above 5.5 and up towards 5.75ish).

I understood that he was bigger than average as I had seen and touched other erect guys before. He was a few years older than me and definitely more experienced (to be honest he did have a reputation of somewhat of a Casanova) and did make sure I came first before even attempting to penetrate.

Yes, it did hurt and was uncomfortable enough that he couldn't stay inside for very long. No, it didn't make me a size queen then - that happened later after I had been together with other guys and discovered that the feeling of a bigger guy was much more pleasureable to me.

I could have had a much worse first time and don't really regret it - neither that he was bigger than average, nor that it was a one-night stand with a friend's friend that picked me up. What made it good for me was that he tried to make it as comfortable as possible for me and cared enough that I had a good time as well - that could just as well have happened with a smaller guy - but didn't for me personally.

Merlina

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first guy ever was 7 inches in length and I *guesstimate* about 5.5 inches around. Not horse-hung, but quite a bit above average. It didn't really hurt that much, I guess because the guy was an experienced lover and very careful with everything.

Anyway, what I do clearly remember is that the first time I had sex with him lasted about one and a half hours, and that the feeling I got from it was interesting, but it was completely different from what I had expected it to be. While it definitely was exciting and arousing on one hand, the main feeling I got from it was that I felt big time - stuffed up. I remember this so clearly, it makes me laugh today :tongue:. It was like, wait, THIS is how sex is supposed to feel? Then where the heck do the gals get all the promised joy from?? LOL. However, this feeling went away quickly with consecutive bed sessions (or maybe I just learned to enjoy being stuffed with cock; whatever :biggrin1:).

Would I have liked to lose my virginity to someone with an even larger penis? Quite honestly, I don't know, but I tend to think that if a well-endowed man knows how to handle his extra size with an unexperienced woman, why not. Although I have to say that the visual effect of extra size can be a bit intimidating (or a bit scary) if you have never ever seen something that huge before.