Losing weight - will i loose girth on my cock too?

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently I have gained some weight and was wanting to knock off a few pounds. But my gf was concerned that I might loose some girth on my cock too. Is this true? Has any one else experienced this as well? :confused:

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i gained about 70 pounds and my cock was about an inch shorter. combination of increased fat pad and worse health and thus less hard erection

lost the weight and i have my inch and hardness back.

drop the weight

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
You won't lose girth if you lose fat. However you main gain some visible length if you get really lean and reduce your fat pad.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got very, very Ill two years ago - lost nearly 50% of my body weight as a result. Gained a healthy amount of weight back so I am no longer a waif. When I shrunk down and wasted from disease, damn, huge tuned into unbelievable because of loss of fat pad at the base of the shaft. Girth stayed right where it was but apparently I had another inch *hiding* in there.

So do not fear dropping weight, it will not affect the body of the penile shaft one bit. It could push you outwards of the normal spectrum though and give you that lean, bedroom Adonis look. ;> No worries, eh?

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
Started my weightloss program a few weeks ago. Latin dance aerobics. Excited about being healthier (biggest plus), and possible gain of an extra visible inch. How did you all lose weight?

B_Finally18Anal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was pretty damn fat couple years ago. I started running. It ended up me running 100 yards first, I got tired and head back home. But now I'm ending up being able to run 7 min miles. :3

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In reality if this were the case the largest and thickest penises would be found on men just about ready to die from morbid obesity. The penis does not normally carry fat deposits in any manner. Sorry to burst her bubble, losing weight may in fact give you more penetration and help the situation and not hinder it.

wrguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was working out in the Gym sometime in the last 6 months the tv show on (dr. oz) told the audience that when you loose weight your penis actually gets larger (lenghtwise), since there is less body around it. I guess ssince there is less body the penis can get to actual size. They did not mention anything about the girth of the penis though, but I would think it would not change.

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you two serious?
There is no fat on the penis. As mentioned above, losing weight will make it look bigger, or longer really.

NO> It will not get thinner. haha It will only make it appear bigger.

The only way it can "appear" smaller is sometimes guys with like buff abs and 6-packs, their packages seem to hang at a higher point of the body than people that are not as buff. Although, it really matters how long ya hang down.