Losing Your Best Friend to Marriage

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've strongly considered the fact that I am being selfish, but I am genuinely concerned for his future.

It has almost always eventually seemed a bad move to interfere in such cases, I've found.
I would think about it a lot before moving ...
There are reasons he's with her.
She may offer him a lot that is invisible to you.
Saying anything will probably only damage your own friendship with him and not change much in his own situation.

Last edited:

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
It has almost always eventually seemed a bad move to interfere in such cases, I've found.
Saying anything will probably only damage your own friendship with him and not change much in his own situation.

Listen to the wise old man, Rex.

D_MisterBater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The relationship changes. Now I'm there as a getaway from the wife and kid. I'm cool with it. I'd much rather spend time with him solo rather than with his family. He's a another person around the fam. He has to be. I can't stand his wife and I don't like children. So I'm the single friend he needs to see every now and then. It is good for him.

Media

Give that man a gold star. That is right on.

Your friends sounds like he has attached himself to someone who mirrors his insecurities and amplifies them.