Losing your virginity(mainly women of course)

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok so i was wondering if you dont mind sharing how your first times went.im stilla virgin in ever sense but when i was 15 my hymn broke so im guess when i have sex for the first time it wont hurt that much.im no stranger to sex stuff in the sense that im actually studying alot about it in college.(virgin sex researcher! how crazy right lol) ive alwasy been fasinated by sex. doesnt mean i wanna watch you jo lol just like the science of it alot. the human body is very interesting and the mind too of course.thats where sex begins after all :smile:.just curious about how it went for the girls and maybe guys if ur interested in answering too. but mostly the females on here.

Were you happy with the person you did it with?
Do you regret your first time?
Did it hurt!?:eek:
Did it feel good?
Were you scared?
etc. you dont haev to answer those exact questions.its just the jist of what i mean :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was young, it hurt like hell, my hymen didnt break and bleed, but i bleed now with a bigger cock regularly. I dont know how i avoided that for so long.

I wish i wouldnt have done it because i had no idea what i was doing, i shouldnt have been doing it and i would have had opportunities down the road to lose it later.

I was very scared and left one pant leg on.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was like you till I had sex at 18. I was always studying it, the brain chemistry behind it and stuff. Very interesting.

Were you happy with the person you did it with? Yeah, my gay best friend.
Do you regret your first time? not at all.
Did it hurt!?:eek: no lol
Did it feel good? not really good, just felt like sex.
Were you scared? I was petrified, I couldn't believe my gay best friend wanted to fuck me.

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was like you till I had sex at 18. I was always studying it, the brain chemistry behind it and stuff. Very interesting.

Were you happy with the person you did it with? Yeah, my gay best friend.
Do you regret your first time? not at all.
Did it hurt!?:eek: no lol
Did it feel good? not really good, just felt like sex.
Were you scared? I was petrified, I couldn't believe my gay best friend wanted to fuck me.
so does sex not feel as good as everyone says or something lol?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I claim two instances where I lost my virginity. One time when I was entirely too young, barely old enough to understand the concept of sex, and I hated it. The second time was many years later, with the love of my life. I prefer to consider THAT my first time. :tongue: So I'll answer questions for that one.

Were you happy with the person you did it with? Incredibly.
Do you regret your first time? Not once.

Did it hurt!?:eek: Nope!
Did it feel good? Eh. It didn't feel great, no. Felt like sex.
Were you scared? I was only scared of getting caught... we were outside, in the grass, in the middle of the night.

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmmm. so is sex not as great as ppl make is seem?so far 2 ppl have said it didnt feel good just felt like sex lol.the guys on this site seems to really dig it.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm. so is sex not as great as ppl make is seem?so far 2 ppl have said it didnt feel good just felt like sex lol.the guys on this site seems to really dig it.

My mind tells me that sex is overated too, but my body just wants it so bad.... its weird.

But sex is not a big deal as everyone says it is. It is fun tho and I do like doing it, but there are a lot more things that equally or more fun than sex.

Remember to just have good time and be safe.

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i wouldnt be able to have sex or do anythign sexual unless i cared about the person. i know that much lol.

I had a flexible hymen that wasn't right at the opening. I had sex with 3 people before it broke, and it look a large penis. I was sure it must have broken from gymnastics or playing with myself because losing my virginity was no big deal. I mean, it sucked. I was nervous and trying to be cool (he didn't know he was my first) so it was very mechanical. But no pain. Just weird to have this rubber covered fleshy thing up me.

I remember thinking "And this is what people make such a big deal about?!" Masturbation is sooooo much better! (Hadn't learned the joys of integrating the two yet!)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

Were you happy with the person you did it with? Yes, He was great and make it very enjoyable for me

Do you regret your first time? Not at all, it was fantastic

Did it hurt!? It did, but he was experienced and knew to slow down when he could tell i was hurting

Did it feel good? Once i relaxed it did, which suprised me because evey other girl i knew said it had hurt like hell

Were you scared? As much as i trusted him i was scared like craziness. i was expecting it to hurt so much more then it actually did

All in all a good first time i cant complain about

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It hurt like crazy (shared this in another thread). Loved it afterward.

Were you happy with the person you did it with? Yes
Do you regret your first time? No
Did it hurt!?:eek: Yes, until he was through the hymen.
Did it feel good? After he was through, but then he was through.:frown1:
Were you scared? No

Use protection, lots of foreplay and lots of communication!

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
My mind tells me that sex is overated too, but my body just wants it so bad.... its weird.

But sex is not a big deal as everyone says it is. It is fun tho and I do like doing it, but there are a lot more things that equally or more fun than sex.

As much as I hate to pipe up in this topic, I have to say part of me is wondering what you folks must not be doing right.... :wink:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I had just married him.

No

Did it hurt!?
Yes, during and after. I actually found myself saying prayers for the pain to stop, and I don't consider myself religious. After, the walk to our dinner reservation was excruciating.

Did it feel good?
Yes, but it hurt more than it felt good.

Were you scared?
I was really horny for it but at the same time I was indeed scared.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Not really happy or unhappy, particularly. I just needed a guy to do the job, and I decided he was it.

I lost my virginity at (get the drum roll ready)...band camp. Seriously. I shit you not!

I had only known the guy less than a week, but I was actually losing my virginity on purpose; he didn't know I was a virgin. I had used dildos before without bleeding, and so I knew I wouldn't bleed, and I didn't. I don't know if I never had a hymen or if I just broke it with tampons or something as a young teenager.

All things considered, no. It was the result of a lie I had told -- at the time I had told my boyfriend I wasn't a virgin for some dumb ass reason, and rather than admit I lied, I decided to fuck somebody else to make the lie true. Please be aware I was mentally unstable and unmedicated as a teenager.

Did it hurt!? No, because I had opened myself with dildos already.

Did it feel good? Yes.

Were you scared? No. He was a nice guy (just a little above average in endowment), and I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 18, and it was with a trusted friend who over time became a regular person i had sex with for a little over a year. I wasn't scared, but it hurt big time. He was a pretty long for my first time, and it was his first time too. The thing is that i didnt know it but he was hitting my cervix like crazy, and i think that this constant hitting caused my fingertips to go numb. It was strange.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was an excellent choice for my first time - very into my pleasure and making it feel good. Other than that, he wasn't memorable.

Never. I was entirely ready for the experience, both mentally and physically. I recall fantasizing and masturbating about it for at least a year before I actually did the do.

Did it hurt!?
No. I broke my hymen w
hen I was young due to an unfortunate Schwinn + banana seat + steep hill + bumper of parked car accident. Since that's my benchmark for vaginal pain, I doubt anything else short of catheterization, and maybe childbirth, could count as hurty.

Did it feel good?

It was nice. Not as good as it would feel after about 25, when I really started to gain a command over my own orgasm and body (i.e. pussy control), that sex really felt amazing.

Were you scared?

Not at all, I was a very sexual being and overwhelmingly desirous of partnered sex.

ETA:
Nice to see you posting again, Consensual Slave!

Last edited:

forlornecho

Just Browsing
Media
sure - whats done is done, was my first "love," nothing bad came of it, i was 13 at the time he was 14

dont live my life with regrets so no

Did it hurt!?
naw not at all - we fooled around for a good year first - i have a friend that was CONVINCED that if u didnt bleed u werent a virgin - thats bull tho

Did it feel good?

dont even remember, we just did it for a couple minutes, was like "o thats what it feels like" and stopped.

Were you scared?

just excited and nervous.

as to the "just felt like sex" and the "does sex not feel as good as people say it does" comments - i think its just the women biologically take awhile to warm up - took years to have my first orgasm and now im totally hair-trigger, my record is somewhere around 30 orgasms in 45 minutes, possiblly more sometimes, i dont keep count. the muscles just take awhile to get strong, and u figure out what your doing with experience. but maybe i just think that cause i started SO young.