Losing your virginity to a big one?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twice in my life I had sex with virgins. Neither times were fun for either of us. The first time we were both virgins and I was unaware that even when a girl is wet after lots of foreplay, additional lubrication sometimes is still a must. It was wonderful intimacy, but we had to stop after about 5 minutes. The second virgin I was with, it was even worse. Even though I had learned about lubrication and literally spent hours that night being close, touching, licking, etc., I had to pull out almost as soon as I got maybe an inch more than my head inside, as it was too painful for her. And, yes, I was being as gentle as possible. In both cases, sex drastically improved pretty quickly after those initial couplings--thank God.

Anyhow, I was wonderring if any of you "lost it" to a well hung lover, and if so, did that make a potentially difficult situation worse, as it did for my two early lovers? Did that have any impact on your sex life in subsequent relationships?

Just a thought that I've carried around for a while. Thanks.

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad you brought this up. I'm not a women, but i can speak for my wife so i hope you dont mind if i contribute. Actually, my wife was my one and only and visa versa. When we first started having sex, it took her two weeks just to let me in half way. She was willing to give me lots of head, which was awesome...but i still felt very sad because i really wanted to give her pleasure with my penis. But even with lube, long foreplay, licking, etc...she just couldn't take me completely. For her though, it hurt to even put in a tampon...anyways, we kept at it and we were both very patient...and passionate. By the end of the 1st month we were having awesome sex and its only gotten better each day. We've been married 2 years now and we realize that any woman can eventually accomadate a large penis and no offense to the smaller men out there, but according to my wife, its more than worth it ;)

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first was endowed, indeed. Did he make me a size queen? Hmmmmmm. No. I remember masturbating for years before him with whatever I could get my hands on (carrots, anything phallic) and was disappointed by lack of girth. The length was fine, and necessary, but I needed MORE.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am a virgin and so is my gf.............thank u for posting this before me.

what i was thinking is to give her a series of fingerings
she already is ised to accomadating two so i would step it up to 3 slowly and after she becomes used to that i'd probably be able to slowly accomadate me with use of much lubrication and of course FOREPLAY...woot lol

she has a camel toe so hopefully that helps :biggrin1:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To "Blessed Boy":

You write "i am a virgin and so is my gf.............thank u for posting this before me."

All I can say is (1) make sure it's the right time for her--don't rush it, some of what happens between you two that night will last the entire relationship, (2) make sure she feels that you two are making love and not just fucking (3) take plenty of time, and be gentle; if she wants to stop, stop, and (4) the camel toe thing has nothing to do with how she's built inside--women come in all shapes and sizes inside and out.

Good luck

10inchtim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been with 2 virgins in my life also, one of them being my wife. It has been years ago, however.

In both instances I was patient, and we had done copious amounts of both manual and oral stimulation beforehand. Both of them did bleed some, but as I recall there was little mention of pain. As a matter of fact, my wife, at the time, was surprised at how simple the whole act was. I think many people build up losing their virginity to be some big event. When intercourse actually happens, most people I know, myself included, say something along the order of "That's Sex?..I thought there would be more to it."

On the other hand I have been with a few women who, although not virgins, would have had a hard time with a penis much bigger than my thumb. Needless to say, those relationships were just not going to work out. All shapes and sizes, you never know. But then again, isn't that what makes it fun?