Losing your virginity

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost mine in March

I know shes the one for me.
thats why I gave her it. we are in love.

it's best you know that that person is loyal and is trustworthy

peterbiltII

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Smooth88
I just advised/counseled/walked-through this with an 18 year old
who is wrestling with BI sexuality, he thinks......

Also a 17yaer old and an 18 year, one who thought he was gay.....he is.....
and was interested in a classmate, 18, who hethought was straight as fuck......he wasn't. They are not totally together, and all three
are great friends.

Can't go into it all here....email me at Peterbilt222@hotmail.com
Pete

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good for people to "lose their virginity," but in the right way.

It's a precious gift, you can only give once, so get married first, and give her your special gift.

In a world where most everybody seems to be having sex, and having babies, sure, all the more people should be able to join in and enjoy sex as well.

You don't sound ready. When you are ready for marriage and children, and ready to commit to stay with your mate for life, and make it "official" by getting married, then you can best enjoy "losing your virginity." Until then, find better things to do, and avoid temptation.

If a virgin foolishly gives away their virginity to just anybody, then you only have "secondary" virginity left. There may be forgiveness, maybe you somehow escape getting burned too bad? But while somewhat the same?, secondary virginity still isn't the same as "the first time." The innocence, proper time path, is so much safer and less hurtful, so commit to remain faithful to your future mate. You would want her to do the same for you?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's good for people to "lose their virginity," but in the right way.

It's a precious gift, you can only give once, so get married first, and give her your special gift.

In a world where most everybody seems to be having sex, and having babies, sure, all the more people should be able to join in and enjoy sex as well.

You don't sound ready. When you are ready for marriage and children, and ready to commit to stay with your mate for life, and make it "official" by getting married, then you can best enjoy "losing your virginity." Until then, find better things to do, and avoid temptation.

If a virgin foolishly gives away their virginity to just anybody, then you only have "secondary" virginity left. There may be forgiveness, maybe you somehow escape getting burned too bad? But while somewhat the same?, secondary virginity still isn't the same as "the first time." The innocence, proper time path, is so much safer and less hurtful, so commit to remain faithful to your future mate. You would want her to do the same for you?

I'm not saving myself for marraige. I'm not reeady emotionally or finacially for that type of commitment nor am I religious and I do want a partner who I'm sexually compatible with. That being said I am trying to be careful about who I lose my virginity to but I'm not really saving myself. I just havent had any oppurtunities and thats why I feel so down because it feels that nobody wants me and will when everyone seems to be pairing up already. I want love much more than sex but its hard because I'm afraid I wont get either and my patience is running out. Sex is something I am very interested. I found the right girl but shes celibate ans saving herself for marraige to have sex (by the way she is NOT a virgin). So I feel I have to look elsewhere and I'm starting to feel the desperation setting in.

I have plenty of female friends but none of them seem to be into me in that way. So its just hard and awkward. I was the kid who was always honest admitted his virginity and was made fun of mercilessly since the beginning of high school. That combined with my interest in sex has really made it hard for myself. I'm not waiting for the right girl because there really is no such thing. I'm just trying not to lose it to the wrong girl.

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mate... we have spoken quite a few times before.

Just wanna say that I was 20 before I had ANY sexual encounter with ANYONE. And it was with my girlfriend who I met at college.

I was 23 when I realised that I wanted a guy. So I got one and that was the FIRST TIME I had ever seen a cok other than my own in my life. 23 !!

My only advice my friend is just don't make such a big thing of this.
Don't worry so much abt it. Of course it's gonna happen. U know it will. But don't have such huge expectations of this encounter. Don't build it up as somethin to aim for.

U will kno when it's right. And it will happen becoz it is the right moment.
And when it has happened, u will wonder why u ever worried abt it. xx

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The only real advice is not to stress or think about it to much. Your only 19 right? and while it might seem all your friends are having sex 19 isnt old. if you think of it in the terms of, say you only become interested in sex at age 13, that means you have only had 6 year to look for a partner, and maybe only the last 3 years seriously looking for someone? Some of us have been looking a lot longer then that

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as I understand not wanting to lose your virginity with a random girl, don't look to any of your female friends. Chances are, you're too close with them. That tends to mitigate attraction. Even if it doesn't, things will very likely be tense and awkward afterwards, meaning you can potentially screw up the relationship with that person permanently which is something I assume you'd rather not do. Instead, try to find a happy medium. Date someone completely outside of your social circle for a few weeks, then go for it. That way she's not a total stranger and if things blossom from there, great, and if not, it's not been too bad a loss. From what I gather, you're a shy guy and meeting someone new in this way might be a challenge. That's one thing we can't help you with on here. But know that there's nothing wrong with you - you just need to get over this initial hurdle and you'll be all set. Do try to loosen up though because at the end of the day, it's just sex. Building it up too much can create all sorts of unnecessary pressures and that's the last thing you need. Let it happen in a natural sort of way and if it doesn't, don't sweat it, it's only a matter of time before it does.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
trust me, if i can lose my virginity, so can you!! the key here is to be patient. the opportunity will present itself when you least expect it. just don't give your virginity to any random person though. it's something you never get back and you don't want your first time to be a regret. you will find someone and it'll be great when you express and share yourselves physically.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don't beat yourself up about it...
you need to believe that you're attractive and that confidence will attract others...
and don't put so much pressure on yourself...
when you find the right person, everything will fall into place...
and don't be in a rush to lose your virginity...SERIOUSLY!
I lost mine too early and wished I could get it back.