Loss of motivation after masturbation.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Anyone else experience this.

You rub one out. Then it's like your motivation to do pretty much any kind of work/task go right in the trash with your tissues?
Is this the norm for most guys? Is there a cause/solution? (solution other than don't jack off)

For a tiny bit of elaboration. When I am done I don't lose interest in sexual things I just pretty much lose my drive to do anything.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It happens to me, but only for a few minutes usually.

I think it's about other things too. Tiredness, blood sugar levels. Mood before you start. How much energy it takes to get to the ejaculation point. Other aspects of what's been on your mind ...

So try to relax.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it's documented that when you cum, men produce endorphins, that slow your metabolism. That's why women say that men are worthless after sex, or that's one of the reasons, men can't cum multiple time. You just fell asleep.

Well the dose that your body produce of endorphins vary from men to men. so it's different for everybody.

Reactions: malakos

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lose sexual interest, but I think that is a natural response. The interest to get things done? No. As a matter of fact I sometimes feel that jerking off is something on my to do list, and once done, time to move on.

Reactions: jamescasey

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cannot recall the loss of energy or motivation after masturbation, however after sex with a partner I definitely like to take a little time to nap / recharge. My only exception; and this may sound a little crude is after a quickie, or booty call when after sex all my energy just focuses on getting dressed and on my way

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Its actually a spike in prolactin that causes that. Fact
that sucks. :\

I wouldn't mind if it was loss in sexual interest but the loss in motivation to do shit is annoying. I guess the silverlining is that I don't lose interest in sex... whatcha gonna do *shrugs*

I'm thinking maybe a cold shower <.< I never tried one but it's a thought, my only other idea is exercise.

I cannot recall the loss of energy or motivation after masturbation, however after sex with a partner I definitely like to take a little time to nap / recharge. My only exception; and this may sound a little crude is after a quickie, or booty call when after sex all my energy just focuses on getting dressed and on my way

Exactly. If I don't rub one out during the morning shower I am an edgy bastard all day. I can whack off multiple times, however pussy usually puts me under after the hour long adrenaline rush.

Reactions: ronin001