1. aquilon

aquilon New Member

maybe this is not the proper place to post this but,
    here goes,
    In the past week, I lost 10 people from my life. I was going to add more but, wtf.

2. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What do you mean? I would like to listen but I'm not sure what you are saying

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's terrible to have somebody in your life die. Other sorts of loss might be what you meant.

If you feel alone, then you have been 'thrown back on your own resources' You will have to stand under your own power and find your own center of balance. Don't worry overmuch; the planet is overfull of humans and you are surrounded by them. Odd are that any vacancies in your soicial life will eventually be filled.

4. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Active Member

Albums:
    @aquilon, say more, my friend. There are people here who are willing to listen, and to share their experiences in the hope that it offers some comfort.

So, what happened?

5. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey it sucks to have people leave our lives no doubt but take some comfort in the fact that those who have left us have gone to a better place. Trust me I hate hearing that as much as the next person but stay strong!!! Miss them, love them, but now live for them! My mom left me 3 years ago and I've never really dealt with it, just not ready, but what I can deal with is I have, and care for, my dad.

Just stay strong and when you feal weak look to those souls for strength! And remember 'real' men can shed a tear in honor of those we've lost!

Draft saved Draft deleted