Lost Civilization

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I was wondering what ONE thing about civilization I could NOT do without if it came to an end and I survived.

Toilet paper!!! I'd start a little paper mill just so I could have good ole' t.p. :rolleyes:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I think the immediacy of TP needs tops anti-septics and beer :)

I have a beer kit that when I use I need to clean with chlorine (anti-septic). I think I can make chlorine from salt or salt-water.... Hops I've never grown. Yeast I can keep a culture running of. Wheat for Weiss beer ... I'd look for wild wheat. Anybody make meade? Is it easy?

I just don't see it being so easy to make TP ;-] Cutting trees. Debarking them. Getting it all pulp like. Bleaching it. Laying out thin, perforated sheets. Rolling them up. And all this time holding it in...

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the immediacy of TP needs tops anti-septics and beer :)

Trust me on this one--when you have beer (I means barrels and kegs of it) you are too blotto to give a flying fig about wiping your ass.
Besides, spill beer on a cut and it works as a good antiseptic so it is an overall cure and wonder.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Trust me on this one--when you have beer (I means barrels and kegs of it) you are too blotto to give a flying fig about wiping your ass.
Besides, spill beer on a cut and it works as a good antiseptic so it is an overall cure and wonder.

Yeah, don't mind me I'm just being anal retentive.:biggrin1:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dentist and all their gear/medicine. That's the most likely long slow suffering physical discomfort for most, I'd say, without a dentist.