LOST: Is it moving too slow for you?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody else watch LOST on ABC?
Am I the only one that thinks they are moving interminably slow thus far.

Why are the people from the chopper after Ben?
How did Jack not notice that Dan was wearing a tie? No one who is on a rescue mission jumps out of a plane wearing a button down shirt and tie. Unless of course they are James Bond, in which case I would expect a tuxedo. :tongue:
What's with Miles (the cute Asian guy) powers? Why is he so angry?
How did Ben get a mole on his boat?

My latest theory: I think Miles is the son of the director of the Dharma Initiative.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did watch the first series on DVD but as it ended with none of the questions it posed being answered I decided not to bother with the other series, they could have thrown us a bone at least.

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been a major Lost fan since the very first episode and no, I don't think this season is moving slow. How could you even say that, anyway? Only two episodes have been aired...in my opinion, it's a bit too early to start complaining that the pacing is slow thus far. But whatever, to each their own.

Another complaint I hear often is "I stopped watching because nothing was ever answered". Do people really expect every question on the show to be answered within the first season or two? C'mon now. If the show is that difficult to you, switch back to Scooby Doo: the mystery is solved every episode! Lost is obviously one of those shows that when one question is answered, about 100 more are brought up. And to me, that's one of the main reasons that keeps me hooked on the stellar TV series. As I always say, it's a "enjoyably addictive headache".

My favorite character is Locke, he has been since the beginning. I really hope he knows what the fuck he's doing. I think Ben is becoming one of my favorites as well; snakey little bastard, gotta love'em. Sawyer's cool as well. I also adored Ana Lucia...that was my baby. <3

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me its just one of those shows I love to watch regardless how slow or fast it moves. I don't even need the answers, because once they are known there will be no show left. I just like chillin out for an hour and not thinking about anything else except being stranded on a tropical island with some fly honeys. Sawyer is the man.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH, just in case anyone wanted to know, I figured it all out and know where they are what it is. But I don't want to spoil it for you unless you insist...

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DAMN! That's not fair!

I'm a HUGE fan of LOST - love it! love it! love it! The Mrs. and I buy the DVD set and watch the whole season in 1-2 weeks...so much better than having to wait till the following week to find out what's going on. It's horrible finding out that you guys have moved on to the next season DAMN!

Obviously I can't comment on how you're finding the currently one, but we've watched every episode right up till season four and it hasn't given us a sense of it moving too slow - perhaps it's because we watch a minimum of four episodes in a sitting.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Stopped watching after the first season. It just seems like a never ending movie to me. Drags on and on. I can't stay interested in it for that long.