Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this dude is hot. What do you mean from the william and mary collection?
If I'm not mistaken there was a series of hot AF hidden cam vids that were from that college's sports and recreation center.I think perhaps a perving coach placed cameras in the locker rooms and caught a number of hotties. It definitely didn't make all that much of a stir in the national headlines, not nearly as much as the gymnastics doctor scandal probably because it would have blown the lid off of a larger issue at the school involving closete coaches on prominent collegiate sports teams and probably donors too. Anyway, the footage is still floating around on the internet!

Reactions: deleted11797791

5610nick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm not mistaken there was a series of hot AF hidden cam vids that were from that college's sports and recreation center.I think perhaps a perving coach placed cameras in the locker rooms and caught a number of hotties. It definitely didn't make all that much of a stir in the national headlines, not nearly as much as the gymnastics doctor scandal probably because it would have blown the lid off of a larger issue at the school involving closete coaches on prominent collegiate sports teams and probably donors too. Anyway, the footage is still floating around on the internet!
Well fucking hell lmao that’s my favorite time of video. Do you have any idea where to find these videos, or the whole collection? I could watch that for hours lmao

jglam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
this dude is hot. What do you mean from the william and mary collection?

They were filmed around 2012/2013 at W&M.
Definitely not by a coach. It was a young man who has subsequently been caught filming at another college. He also released quite a few US Korean Spa vids too. He was foolish enough to record himself in a few vids, but didn't get caught and this didn't make any news.

There used to be a great thread on here with lots more details and links. That got deleted a few years ago though. The vids also used to be super easy to find.
One of the/ perhaps a few of those filmed definitely know about the vids as someone has done as decent a job as someone probably could to scrub them from the net.
They still pop up from time to time though.

My favorite still being CC. The ass and thick cut dick on the man is something else.