Lost, love, and friends thread.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever wonder what happened to someone? Did someone you love pass? If so make you a post here that is short to the point and why you're looking, and/or who it was that passed away that you'ld like to give tribute too, and/or someone who you are thankfull for.
Good luck!:smile:
Not:mention by first name only, also use city, state, county, schools attended, etc.......

Last edited:

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
There was a guy friend who I was "madly in love with" from 1st grade until 6th grade when I moved to a different city, and it broke my heart. Then the year after I moved away, I learned that he moved to the opposite side of the country. I was even more heart broken. I know it sounds silly, but he was my childhood love:) Can't find the effer on Facebook or myspace, I occasionally wonder how he is doing :)

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder what ever happened to my first love as well...as a young bisexual teen I was discovering myself and stumbled across someone I thought would be interesting to talk to (back then ICQ was the only chat system widely used and they had "find random" function)

We ended up talking a lot, he was 2 yrs older than me, he defined himself as bisexual as well and he told me he always had lots of sex (which at the time I thought was kind of slutty) girls guys, wherever and whatever he could get.

Eventually he started to fall for me and I for him, he said he loved my innocence and friendly nature, he asked me to be his "online boyfriend" which I said yes to, I really liked him. I was very naive and expected him to be celibate, but as a young horny 16 year old, he was still having any sex he could and when I found out my heart sunk, and he knew I was heartbroken, and his explanation pissed me off even more, I didn't want to talk to him.

Eventually I got over it and tried to move on, even telling him that I'm talking to other guys and maybe dating (which made him kind of upset because he still "loved" me but never told me)

Long story short, my last conversation with him was...he told me he was going into the US Army. At that time I told him I still cared about him and that I wanted to be with him, his response..."Why didn't you tell me?! I still love you and always have, I wanted to be with you. It's too late now, I've enlisted and I'm leaving tomorrow...why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He said he would have actually moved to where I was to be with me had I not told him earlier.

I don't know if that is the truth or not (about the army thing), but he always told me I was perfect the way I was and to never change, and that he loved me for me (which means a lot to a confused teen)

To this day I wish I could tell him that I still think about him...and that I appreciate that he loved me the way I was, and I wish I could be with him still.

OK wow that was a hard trip down memory lane. :(

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I miss Dan. He killed himself in 1992 and I loved him so much. I also miss Ray, my ex-fiancee. I reached out to try and find him to find that he had died in a motorcycle accident 6 months prior in 2006. That's what I've got.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss my best bud Steven, we grew up in the 60's and 70's and were hooked at the hip even through the University. We both moved off and into other worlds of work and life. Thinking of him about 5 years ago I called and visited with his Mother, and gave him a call. We met up in a public spot (he is now married and with children) and spent an afternoon together. Back in the day it was socially difficult for both of us to have a partner relationship. I know how deeply one can move into a closet, and in some sense the concept of generally being out is not a reality. Upon meeting we both seemed quite nervous, as it had been over 30 years, but I felt worth the effort to re-connect. After that afternoon, I made the effort to stay connected with email, after several months, the responding emails ceased, causing me to reflect on the years and times we both enjoyed. Life is always moving forward, and every day the opportunity to grow and learn. It's just difficult to miss the pot holes and speed bumps in the road.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss this little blond haired girl who used to chase me into the bathroom everyday when I was In elementry school in california. All she wanted was a kiss, I should have gave her one. Silly I guess, but when looking back at the events It was quite fun being pursued.:rolleyes:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently someone on my LPSG friends list disabled his account. I won't mention his original user name (I don't feel right discussing other members, especially when they're no longer here) but he has been renamed "Farr Teeng". I had communicated quite a few times with him. They weren't real 'deep and meaningful' conversations but he was very friendly and we had some nice private discussions. He never mentioned that he was even considering leaving - no PM, nothing - so when I saw his thread requesting an account disable, I was very sad - especially because it was so sudden. What made me more sad was that I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to him. I'm usually here 3 or 4 times a day, every day, but I had been away for a few days so by the time I saw the thread, it was too late. His request had been granted so I was unable to send him a goodbye PM or ask to keep in touch.

For a week or two afterwards, I noticed he was logged in several times but I still had no way of contacting him.

I'm not quite sure how the accounts work, but if it's only 'disabled', I'm assuming he can come back one day and 're-enable' it. I hope so.....

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in a long-distance relationship with a guy for several years (I've mentioned this before). He was a good person with a zest for living who was also very charismatic. Although the relationship ended abruptly about four years ago ( I haven't heard of him since), I miss him still very much and would love to hear from him. I bare no ill feeling.

L

lislndr

I don't think I really *miss* her, but I'm curious about my first teenage relationship. Kinda long-distance cuz I had to take a long enough train trip into the city. She was trouble but she was fun. Parents shipped her off to boarding school and that was that. KEpt in touch sporadically. Last I heard she was in a bad way- pills and partying

Sharpone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What an interesting thread!

I really miss my friend Darren. We met when I was an exchange student in Europe in college. He was tall, handsome, and wildly intelligent. On the downside he was schizophrenic, but we were able to communicate and had a great time taking long walks and talking for hours in our dorm rooms.

We were a little sexual once, but his condition wouldn't allow him to relax and enjoy it so we just remained friends. We communicated for a long while after I returned to the states, but I sadly lost touch with him about fifteen years ago when he moved to a new apartment.

I think of him often and miss him to this day.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahh this girl i spent a couple of days with when i was 15 or 16...she was visiting her cuz for the weekend who i was friends with... and we clicked and vowed to take eachothers virginity.... we used to im the rest of the summer after she left... then my computer crashed... about a year later...i looked her up on myspace even though i had a gf... found out she had a bf.. we wrote eachother from time to time...then i became consumed with my girl and we just lost touch again.... havent spoke to her since... she was so dam pretty.... *sigh* The Great white buffalo

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my "real" non-internet life, there are many people I wonder about. Most of those situations are more personal than I'm willing to share. As far as my online life goes, one person from LPSG that I often find myself wondering about it lemont77. He logs on once in a blue moon but he really doesn't post or socialize as much as he used to. He means a lot to me, despite the fact that we haven't spoken in a long time. There was a period of time a couple years ago where he and I talked often, and I honestly thought I was falling in love with him... I missed him when he was gone, got butterflies in my tummy when he was online or we were chatting... I was falling hard. So yeah. I wonder about him. :)