Lost my V card

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Finally lost my v card and it was awesome. I had a few chances in the past but turned them down because they didnt feel right. I wanted to lose it together with a beautiful girl (that made it hard finding the right girl), and i didn't want it to involve alcohol.

I really wanted to wait for a great time to lose it and I am glad I did. I grew up in a house strongly against sex before marriage and it was hard to fight that and change my mentality.

Found an absolute babe one day and started hanging out for a couple weeks. I wanted to try a few new things with her so I just brought her back home and went with it. We fooled around pretty much every day. IT was hard to get her pants off but she always took care of me orally or by hand. After a few days i started fingering her and went for the gold. Wouldnt let me put a condom on. Then the next day she asked me to put one on and we ended up having intercourse.

Realizations:
-It didn't even seem like a big deal doing it for the first time
-It seemed kinda painful and bloody for her
-A condom blocks ALOT of sensation
-It was kinda hard to get my dick in the hole.
-If I rammed she would wince in pain
-I was worried about the condom falling off because i didnt know how well they stay on so i kept it pretty slow and gentle which seemed pretty good actually. We tried a few different positions.
-She isnt on bc so i came outside of her. Ive never cummed so far in my life. I almost hit myself in the face!

honestly it was an awesome experience for me, but the sensations didnt seem all that. I guess we need a little more practice to make it better. Although the girl keeps tellin me she enjoyed it a lot! We are both kinda paranoid about pregnancy so we kinda went back to just foreplay till she gets on the pill. Definitely brought us close together.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats man! Have fun but be careful. You guys have plenty of time so don't rush.

Also don't be too worried about the condom coming off. They're designed to stay on through even the most rough sex session. Just make sure you get a size that feels comfortable to you. However, make sure that you check from time to time that the condom hasn't broken. Once I was having a pretty good time with a past girlfriend and had this amazing orgasm. After it was all said and done I looked down and realized that I just had a rubber ring around the base of my cock. I was scarred shitless because I came inside of her and didn't even realize that the condom broke. Luckily for me she didn't get pregnant. But that was close enough for me to be cautious from then on.

Later!

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats man! Have fun but be careful. You guys have plenty of time so don't rush.

Also don't be too worried about the condom coming off. They're designed to stay on through even the most rough sex session. Just make sure you get a size that feels comfortable to you. However, make sure that you check from time to time that the condom hasn't broken. Once I was having a pretty good time with a past girlfriend and had this amazing orgasm. After it was all said and done I looked down and realized that I just had a rubber ring around the base of my cock. I was scarred shitless because I came inside of her and didn't even realize that the condom broke. Luckily for me she didn't get pregnant. But that was close enough for me to be cautious from then on.

Later!

LOL, same here... must be a Chicago thing ;) *highfive*

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congratulations on losing your V card.

Now go have fun & be careful!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
The whole thing was very liberating, any tips on making sex better next time? It was a slight bit awkward for a bit.

To add, since it is lpsg afterall, I am very happy with my penis size. I always wondered how it would work in a sexual encounter. It seemed to be a real good fit. I had to stretch out her vagina for a long time with fingers in order to fit it in but it went in good and it seemed like whenever i put it all the way in, it was actually a bit painful for her. Any longer and I think it wouldve been a problem.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be painful because you need some lube. Try some extra lube with the condom next time.

It is a different feeling than masturbation, handjobs, or blowjobs. But it gives you a feeling of closeness like the others can't.

Stroking18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just wondering how long did you last? Im kinda concerned about my first time.. I'm uc and feel a lot of sensation, although I can go for an hour easily when masturbating.

Anyways, grats and have fun.. good to hear you're doing it 'safely'

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fak_et, Glad you finally crossed over. Hope you really love your woman. Wait, man, til her bc pills/method/whatever takes effect and you can have sex without the condom and experience what it's like to stay inside your lover til everything is over. You won't forget it. Best wishes!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering how long did you last? Im kinda concerned about my first time.. I'm uc and feel a lot of sensation, although I can go for an hour easily when masturbating.

Anyways, grats and have fun.. good to hear you're doing it 'safely'

Honestly the condom cut a ton of sensation out. I can go for an hour too j/o. I don't think you have anything at all to worry about. We banged for probably 10 minutes and we were both content. I couldve probably went for another 10-20 if i wanted to, but i just rolled over and had her finish me off by hand, i definitely tensed up to get it out faster.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats fak_et. Sounds like a good time was had by all. :wink:
If it was her first time, yes there will be blood and some pain but it's not your fault. It's just that way for women the first time. She knows you didn't hurt her on purpose; and she keeps coming back so sounds like you did okay.:cool: