Lost my virginity...

vexew

Just Browsing
Media
but I had a hard time cumming...

This chick from work wanted me bad, ended up fucking her in the back seat of my car.. it was actually pretty roomy and worked out pretty good.

Anyways, I pounded her for well over an hour. Still wasnt close to cumming so she gave me head for ~10 min.. nothing. I had to jack off for a good 5 minutes till I came. She was very satisfied but I could tell she was uneasy about how long it took me, seemed like she was insecure and doesn't think I find her attractive.

I think its because I wore a condom... I'm 7x6 and I barley felt anything. When I was fingering her it didnt seem too loose so idk. I wore a trojan magnum and idk if it was too tight, Ill try a magnum XL next time.

I can cum in like 5-10 minutes easily jerking of or using my fleshlight stu... dont know why it took me so long. Also it was 3 days after jerking off so its not like I was burned out or anything.

Also, she thought I was a sex pro and thinks Im this huge playa when really I was a virgin lol.

Any thoughts or ideas? I'm planning on not jerking off for a week and trying again.

Last edited:

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If anything... probably nerves. The first time I had sex, I didn't cum. After sex for about 45 minutes or so, she blew me for another 20 or so minutes and I did cum, but no orgasm. It was weird. I could jo without a problem, cum, orgasm, the whole thing.

Just nerves.

As an adult, I had problems with condoms with my girlfriends. If they were on the pill, it felt better w/o a condom (obviously), but had problems cumming with a condom. I later found out that it was the brand. They were too tight. Switched brands (Trojans) and never had problems with sex with a condom.

For you... try another brand. If it felt too tight, that might be the issue.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have problems using condoms on my girl i cant feel as much with the condoms i use magnum XLs the magnums i used always broke but XLs are better fitting just still tight and not as much feeling as being raw it sucks

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and if you are 7x6 just stay with the mag, XLs are for people with more legnth then 7 inches just sayin

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Also, she thought I was a sex pro and thinks Im this huge playa when really I was a virgin lol.

… and so would we. It took me a long time to cum my first time. Lots of guys report something similar. A lot goes on in our heads – the one on the shoulders. Other times we get an idea in our heads and we can just shoot like a rocket. Have you ever had that experience?

The first time we get laid, we might be thinking “I’m doing it; I’m finally doing, it.” It’s a big deal, and with all those thoughts it might be hard to simply let ourselves go. After all, it’s hot to think about someone else, not ourselves.

Remember few girls are going to complain because you take long. Relax and start giving her pleasure, think about how she’s getting hot, you’ll stop worrying about yourself. I hope you can still take lots of time.

I thought I’d have a hard time with condoms. Jerking off with them was much less satisfactory. But my experience was that once I got used to it, they were fine. Sex was very hot with a condom. I didn’t even think about it. And I don’t know about you and your body, but it doesn’t help me to wait a week. Strangely, if I wait too long, the first time is less satisfactory. Two to three days is perfect for me if I want to build up a bit of a load and not be de-sensitized.

vexew

Just Browsing
Media
You're complaining about staying power?

When Im straight fucking for an 1-2 hours on the first nut, yes lol

Have you tried using a condom with your fleshlight? That should give you a better idea if it was the condom.

no, can you even do that lol? Honestly my fleshlight feels so much better, pretty tight where as with her I didnt feel much. I dont think she was too loose, felt ok when I fingered her and she was amazed when I whipped it out so I doubt shes ever taken one this big.

… and so would we. It took me a long time to cum my first time. Lots of guys report something similar. A lot goes on in our heads – the one on the shoulders. Other times we get an idea in our heads and we can just shoot like a rocket. Have you ever had that experience?

The first time we get laid, we might be thinking “I’m doing it; I’m finally doing, it.” It’s a big deal, and with all those thoughts it might be hard to simply let ourselves go. After all, it’s hot to think about someone else, not ourselves.

Remember few girls are going to complain because you take long. Relax and start giving her pleasure, think about how she’s getting hot, you’ll stop worrying about yourself. I hope you can still take lots of time.

I thought I’d have a hard time with condoms. Jerking off with them was much less satisfactory. But my experience was that once I got used to it, they were fine. Sex was very hot with a condom. I didn’t even think about it. And I don’t know about you and your body, but it doesn’t help me to wait a week. Strangely, if I wait too long, the first time is less satisfactory. Two to three days is perfect for me if I want to build up a bit of a load and not be de-sensitized.

cool thanks

I was focusing on her, trying to make sure Im doing everything right. And she wasnt really complaining, after she just laid there with her hair all fucked up and the biggest smile on her face lol. I guess she was just more insecure about her looks, thinking I dont find her attractive.