Lost my virginity

Just a story I though I should share with the community. So last week I was talking to this girl in tinder. Cute, short, big tits and clearly attracted to me. We hit it off and met yo a few days later. First time meeting her and in seconds we already kissed. Then, I'm driving and I take her into my old high school cause we passed by it. We made out in there for a little as well. Get to the movies parking lot and before we go in she's giving me head. And so surprised by my size. We go in and don't even end up seeeing the movie (no times). We just end up buying condoms and fucking in my car. Made her cum twice in 10 mins and my car battery died which was a crazy experience. she was speechless when I said I was a virgin after because she said that was the best sex she ever had. So by now we like each other and we're hitting it off. Then we hang out again but no sex just a movie and making out. Now 2 days later we get into an argument. Next day she's ignoring me, hours later she blocks me on instagram and Snapchat. And I ask why are you doing this? She says she doesn't want a relationship but I persist her to give me a reason. She then says she's getting back with her ex. It's just crushing to see how someone you thought you had a bond with could throw you to the curb like that without saying anything. Opened up to her and everything and I trusted her when she said that she's done with her ex. Guess not, truly a bitch.

H825

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The challenge with having a long thick cock is that many women will just want to use you for it, have there fun and move on the whomever they are really with. A hard lesson losing your virginity to a user, but it won't be the last time.

I don't think Tinder is typically used to find actual romantic relationships... if that's what you're looking for, you would likely be better off using something like an actual dating site (assuming you prefer to look for women online).

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think Tinder is typically used to find actual romantic relationships... if that's what you're looking for, you would likely be better off using something like an actual dating site (assuming you prefer to look for women online).
I can vouch for this first hand from experience. Though my brother met two of his girlfriends on it. I recommend not even using internet dating... only because I had so many bad experiences from it and it's difficult to weed out the genuine ones.

And from what you posted... doing all of that on a first date (and in the way that happened) would not likely end up in a relationship. You need to slow things down. I'm not sure how old you are... but you do sound very young by how you both went about things. That's definitely not the approach I'd take if I was looking for a LTR.

Yea, I never go on tinder for a relationship, but it seemed like we had a mutual connection. Guess not.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Is the OP old enough to be on lpsg?

"Old high school" implies he graduated, so at least 18. I hope.

OP, that sucks man. I'm sorry. Dating is tough at any age, but especially when you don't have much experience.

I had a similar thing in college, was desperate for a girlfriend, the first girl I ever worked up the courage to ask out, which was a huge milestone for me. I thought it was going well, of course I had built up in my mind this idea that this is finally the one, my first real adult relationship. It got broken off by her texting to ask me on a date, which I responded "Absolutely" which she responded "Dude, I'm so sorry, I meant to text that to somebody else! But yeah, we can hang out sometime. I'm not looking for a relationship right now..." and I didn't even get to lose my virginity to her lol!

The good thing about dating at that age is, you bounce back fast, there are a million fish in the sea who are actively looking, and aren't bringing all this baggage that older people are bringing to first dates. In no time, you'll look back at it as a little blip, an experience, and hey, you lost your virginity! Haha, if you're anything like me at that age, that's a huge milestone in and of itself!

Keep at it man, it might take a while longer, but you've got a world of experiences ahead

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The challenge with having a long thick cock is that many women will just want to use you for it, have there fun and move on the whomever they are really with. A hard lesson losing your virginity to a user, but it won't be the last time.

She wasn't a user, it was just a random hookup with someone he had fun with but had no intention of having anything serious come of it.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats, if you were actually looking for a relationship tinder isn't exactly the best place for that. Now that you got the virginity thing out of the way you'll probably have more confidence to go pursue relationships with the women that you want.

Reactions: Greg18

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm just surprised that the phrase 'lose one's viginity' is still current outside religious frames of reference,
One doesn't lose a fucking thing: one gains knowledge and experience.

To hear a man talk about losing virginity makes me laugh. No one thinks of a man who's had his first sex instance of sexual intercourse as fallen, soiled, ruined, or impure--those are notions that patriarchal religions have used to subjugate and control women.

The idea of applying the term 'loss of innocence' to having had sex is just as ridiculous imo.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just surprised that the phrase 'lose one's viginity' is still current ...
I think we're at the risk of getting tangled up with semantics here.

Anyway, to the OP, all you can do is chalk it up to experience and be happy that the sex itself sounds as if it was enjoyable. What happened is not uncommon in the Tinder world, and as you know (intellectually, at least) it may not be the best place to look for a serious relationship. For that, it's better to look among your social contacts, friends, friends of friends, and so on. Now that you've lost your virginity (pace Chrysippus) – or, if you prefer, had sex for the first time – that is one less thing that you have to worry about and you can start to build more confidence in general and in your relationships with women in particular. :)

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm truly sad that your first time worked out that way. I'm not one to quibble over words but I agree the phrase "lose your virginity" doesn't seem appropriate in your case. You freely gave something of yourself - not just a part of your body, but parts of your mind and your spirit - to that girl. You gave things that were significant and valuable to you, and they were rejected and marginalized. That's a definite downer in anybody's book!

I don't agree with any advice to simply "forget about it", or "just move on". (I'm glad nobody mentioned the old cliche, "The first time doesn't mean much to a guy like it does to a girl.". IT MATTERS - not in all the same ways, but the degree to which it matters isn't much different for guys as for girls.) From now on this will be part of what makes you, uniquely YOU.

What happened is not uncommon in the Tinder world, and as you know (intellectually, at least) it may not be the best place to look for a serious relationship. For that, it's better to look among your social contacts, friends, friends of friends, and so on. Now that you've lost your virginity (pace Chrysippus) – or, if you prefer, had sex for the first time – that is one less thing that you have to worry about and you can start to build more confidence in general and in your relationships with women in particular. :)

You're in a place where you can give some thought to how much you want to "have sex" or "get laid", and how much you want to have a "relationship" or "life partnership". I was a couple years older than you when I figured out that I wanted a life-partnership that expressed itself in good sex (among several other things), rather than a lot of sex that might lead to a life partner. Like "over-reaching" suggested, it was a (much older) friend who arranged for me to meet the girl who became that partner.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You met on tinder and she fucked you in a carpark on your first date, i'm guessing she wouldn't have made the best girlfriend material anyways.

For some sex is just sex, and for others it means more.Best to find where you both stand on this before fucking.

Reactions: Greg18 and rtg

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Just to be sure, you say you were hitting it off, but then had an argument before she got distant. Do you think you may have overreacted about something or just freaked her out or anything like that?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your good dude chalk it up to your sexual experiences. with many more to come don't fall for them all if they are willing to give it up on the first or se ond date they are only looking for a shag not a relationship. Use a condom protect yourself and have fun with it

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can vouch for this first hand from experience. Though my brother met two of his girlfriends on it. I recommend not even using internet dating... only because I had so many bad experiences from it and it's difficult to weed out the genuine ones.

Wait one minute there, ma'am! :) I met my wife on a dating site... well, it wasn't Tinder, date.com to be exact. There's always an exception to the rule!

BTW, my wife's mother, who lives with us, is from Brisbane... lots of family down there. :)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait one minute there, ma'am! :) I met my wife on a dating site... well, it wasn't Tinder, date.com to be exact. There's always an exception to the rule!
I was just going by my personal experience.

Reactions: AusWang85