Lost post/thread

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Help! Yesterday I found a post that took me a long time to download..however it was certainly worth it! It was a guy in jeans removing them and shaking his giant cock around for a bit. He first looks down as if to check the position of the camera. I thought I recognized the guy (or at least his cock) so I looked through my files and found it. Although not the same guy, it looked a lot like a guy named "Shaggy" (not the singer).
This stud was around a few years ago and I have not seen anything of him since.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know....I should have done a search first. Anyway, Alex came through on a 6/13/06 reply with a couple of pictures. Shaggy has a tatoo on his right shoulder. The guy in the video doesn't.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dirty Videophile said:
I know....I should have done a search first. Anyway, Alex came through on a 6/13/06 reply with a couple of pictures. Shaggy has a tatoo on his right shoulder. The guy in the video doesn't.

Does that make my reply with a link to the Shaggy pictures redundant? :rolleyes:

---> http://www.lpsg.org/481675-post12.html

All we need to do now is locate the thread with the lookalike on it. :biggrin1:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I forgot to mention - this guy holds up a hand-written sign saying hi ______. Can't remember the name. I was so shook up by his cock, I forgot exactly what thread I found it.

And Alex.....you can do no wrong!:tongue: