Lost size due to weight

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ballmantx, Oct 3, 2010.

1. ballmantx

ballmantx Member

I wonder how much size can be lost due to weight or the fat pad around the penis. I was 6.5 inches in length when I was a teen and now only 7 inches ... very little growth. BUT, I was super super skinny back then - almost skin and bones - AND now, I'm probably 20 pounds overweight. I just wonder if I can lose some weight if there might be another inch hiding down there.

2. joeis8x6

joeis8x6 New Member

20 pounds overweight probably isn't going to make that much of a difference to be honest. I've lost almost 60 pounds and didn't really see any noticeable growth until after 50.

3. cwboy22

cwboy22 New Member

Albums:
    I just lost 58 pounds. And my dick does look bigger. it used to retract into the shaft. Not anymore. I'm not huge by any stretch, but around 4 inches soft now on average

4. trebor_mints

trebor_mints Member

I have lost close to 100lbs over a number of years and my cock does seem to be a bit bigger. I still have a significant fat pad even after all this weight loss - I reckon an inch or so is still hidden. I suspect once the loose skin goes that'll help things.

So in answer yes, your penis can look smaller with weight gain :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice