LOST: There's No Place Like Home-Part 1

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anybody else see LOST tonight?

Am I the only one that yet again feels there were more questions than answers.

• Are we to assume Jin dies in a C4 explosion on the boat with Desmond?
  • How long does Kate get to pretend Claire's baby is hers?
  • Will Jack ever want custody of his nephew?
  • What is this cryptic nonsense about moving the island? Ben is a far cry from being Dr. Doolittle.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
saw the c4 but jins wife is on the boat too aswell as the baby. And jack kate and hugo are still on the island, so the question is how do they wind up on the survivior list. 2 hours season finale but its in two week. raising more questions then answering them keeps the show running longe which is what i hope happened. there was a storm in the area and my reception was poor the sound cut out just as the women told jack what his sisters name was , I reckon it was Clair, is that right. She looked like she could be clairs mom.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen every single episode, and now with all the flashes forward to add to the confusion, I have just LOST track of who is where & what is what.
I'd need a book to remember all that has happened.
I'm still enjoying it, but I think the series started disappearing up it's own arse fairly early on, and one can only hope when it finally emerges out of it's mouth it will all be made clear.
Somehow I think not.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought for sure Aaron's grandma would make a comment about how Claire looked just like that when she was a baby.

I never watched the first episodes. Did Claire ever say WHO Aaron's father was and if he knew she was pregnant with his baby?

Claire never mentioned the baby's father's name......but from what I remember.....after he found out Claire was pregnant he didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore.

So she was flying to California to have her baby and then give it up to a couple for adoption.

I can't get over her just abandoning her baby on the island. Her leaving him at the base of a tree and walking off into the woods. I know she sees her dad.....so I don't know if that means that she is "dead". Anyways, somebody's got some explaining to do.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks. I did not realize she was planning on giving the baby up for adoption. I just wondered if we were going to see the father and maybe he would want to take the baby away from Kate and Jack. I wondered if Jack was afraid of Claire's mom taking the baby away if she knew Claire had given birth before "dying" but that would give away their lie about crashing into the ocean and no one else surviving.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lost frustrates me, sometimes it is so cryptic and odd...and then it goes all intelligent, funny, exciting and touching.

I never had such a love/hate relationship with a show before, yet I still tune in every week.

All I hope for is that Jin goes out in a blaze of glory, I love that guy.