Lost tumblr vid of hot guy jerking on a park bench in a lake/forest area?

calf

Cherished Member
Media
Many years ago there was a popular tumblr clip of a young, tanned very athletic white guy with buzzed or short hair, sitting on a park bench next to a quiet lake and jerking to cum. It was such a special video, the dude was hot and the surrounding water and trees were so peaceful. I've since lost the vid, and am wondering if anyone might know what clip I'm talking about? I'd love to watch it again.

Reactions: quackson

th1guy

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The outside part reminds me. A long while ago we'd usually drive up to our family friends cabin that they had at the time that was right on a lake. The summer after I just realized guys "in that way". So one of the days the family friend brought their other friend and his son, who had to of been 19 or so. It being the summer and a lake he spent most of the time shirtless. And me being the horny ass teenager I am, I couldn't stop from being horny the whole time. For whatever reason it was, I ended up going up on the deck of the cabin, onto the side of it as hidden as I could be, and jacked off right there in the open(ish). The feeling of the wood and being outside is something I still haven't forgotten.

Reactions: quackson