lost virginity: assumptions vs reality

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Will_Barrow, Mar 7, 2010.

1. D_Will_Barrow

D_Will_Barrow Account Disabled

ok so i just had sex for the first time. gotta say it didnt seem what it was all cracked up to be. seems like my hand could be more fun than that. i mean maybe it was the condom but still. and then there was the bj. ive had 2 but both seemed ehhh. like i felt like my dicks head was gonna be sucked off like a vacuum cleaner at some points. maybe its deep throating thats whats good but it was just an ehhh experience overall. didnt last too long and only did doggy style so idk. whats yalls opinions on this judgement?

2. mellisa1983

mellisa1983 New Member

Baby u gotta try it out 4 awhile b4 u get cynical!! if ur older and ur experiance so far is just jerkin, then ur used 2 feelin that sensation only, and nething new is gonna feel weird!! keep at it!!

3. red_

red_ New Member

What did your partner say about the size of your endowerment? Did the thought that she admired it so much not give you pleasure? Also remember the intimacy part of sex is very important. Now if you didn't really fancy her that much then what do you expect?

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Practise makes perfect :smile:

5. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Part of the magic of sex is relaxing and doing something that feels good with another person who you (hopefully) like, if not love.

The first time is often not that great, probably for a majority of women, and quite a few guys. There is too much anxiety and a bit of confusion which makes it difficult to relax and concentrate on the unique sensations. It gets better.

6. D_Will_Barrow

D_Will_Barrow Account Disabled

yeah that probably has alot to do with it

7. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

Plus - sex varies wildy from person to person. One experience might be a dud, but the next might, well, blow your socks off. :)~

I remember my first couple of BJs by the same girl. My head gets pretty sensitive and she would suck away on it. It was more uncomfortable than pleasurable. I figured that's what BJs were about and couldn't figured out why guys wanted them all the time. The next person I got head from was a guy - really knew what he was doing. When I told him my glans was sensitive, he took me into his mouth and worked the shaft with his tongue and hands leaving the head to rest in the back of his throat. I just about passed out from that orgasm.

Keep practicing :)

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Obviously the condom had a lot to do with how if felt, and I remember the difference between my early sexual encounters and later, when I wasn't using them. In Australia we use the term 'raincoat', because having sex with a condom is like having a shower with a raincoat on.

The second thing about sex is that there's this big aura around not having sex, and in some countries, they even encourage waiting until marriage! So we build it up as something life-changing, whereas it isn't. I remember my first time, which I did enjoy and I did last a fair time, but later thinking 'so what's the big deal?'. And while I have wonderful sex with my wife, after thousands of times I could still ask myself 'so what's the big deal?'. Indeed, there's no big deal, and sex is something nice and pleasurable and enjoyable once you get used to it.

9. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

I've fucked with many different kinds of condoms and only found a few that don't really mess up my performance. Getting a fleshlight and trying out different brands could be helpful-- the wrong kind can totally ruin an experience and different guys prefer different ones.

There is also huge variety in quality of blowjobs out there-- I think no less so for straight men getting them from women than for gays getting them from men. Don't judge oral sex by one so-so bj, as you might get twenty more before the first stellar cocksucker shows up.

When fucking and sucking are really good, they're the greatest fun in the world. Don't get discouraged that the first time was a let-down; it usually is.

10. Corius

Corius New Member

Just a guess, but I think it will not be that boring once you find a partner and bond in deep friendship (next door to love). The sex then can come about naturally and it will seem so right because it confirms the bond between you an your loving partner. For thousands of years loving partners have learned by doing and. believe me, that kind of doing just gets better with each repeat.

11. drac

drac New Member

What are you a girl, how often is a first time for a guy that awesome. And as for the agreeance about the intimacy, doggy has to be the least intimate position in the book. So if you were looking just to get your rock off, yeah jerking off might be better since you and your partner sound like you don't know what you are doing. You are gonna need to have practice and find someone you are at least somewhat interested in. Spare yourself and your partner at the time the bother if you aren't going to put some work into it.

12. lopo2000

Gold Member

Congrats for having your first... *sigh

13. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

Ya my advice... doggy style is for pros, you should try missionary or have her on top your first time. Try doggy a little bit after. Also ya condoms are important but they suck, so get ecstasy condoms. They are the only one I heard people like.

Finally, Sex is free, it is fun, you can do it pretty much whenever. So think of it like that, and plow away.

14. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    All of life experiences are not fun. You first time was an opportunity to learn.

Keep studying and learning. It does get better with experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted