Lost virginity to older man

BlueBearCub

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My first time with a guy I was 26 and he was probably early 50s. I’ve always had a thing for older guys.

Older men are extremely hot in my opinion. Like a fine wine. I had one guy also in his 50s who fucked me so good that I still see him as the best fuck I've had.

Jayeeb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lost my virginity to a mature daddy when I was 19. He convinced me to take him bareback bc he was allergic to confom. I was so naive and curious so I let him fuck me raw. He ended up breeding my ass. I felt so dirry and guilty afrerwafte and I oromipro myself that I would not do that again. He has this strong masculine way sbabo him that he made me a complete total bottom. Ever since then he fucked any a masculinity I had left in me and made me into a total gay guy . He's been breeding me for almost 15 yrs now . I am very loyal to him and he has complete control over my ass and mouth.

sexynerd85

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lost cherry to my partner we just started see eachother came back from a night out and one thing led to another ended up in bed he older then me but fuck it was amazing after we finish I fell asleep with him still in me

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,

I was curious how many of you guys lost your virginity to an older man (10+ years or more older). All my sexual experiences with older men have been amazing and wondering if anyone has good stories with getting their cherry popped by an older guy.

It was horrible and one of the worst mistakes I made. It wasn’t until much later that I realized he had taken advantage of my naivety.

Reactions: malakos

walkies

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I first started dabbling in man love I actively sought out older guys, I think it was their experience I was into, no really knowing who I was and what I was into, I wanted someone who could show me the ropes, be comfortable with my lack of experience and help me explore. Let’s face it when your first bum fucked it hurts, you need someone who knows to take their time and not ram it into you

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
If I may interject, as an mature guy who has no preference when it comes to age, body type, or ethnic background, it is has always been especially nice (and quite an ego boost) knowing younger guys who appreciate mature men. Some I have known had little or no experience before meeting me, and each one of them was special in his own way. There is something very special when each person brings his unique gifts to a relationship, such as experience, energy, enthusiasm, and of course, mutual attraction and consideration. I'm sorry to read comments when someone's experience wasn't a happy one, and I hope it didn't cause any irreparable damage. I am very happy to read about all the good experiences many of you have had, and that many of them have developed into long-term relationships. This thread is very heartwarming to read. Thank you.

The very first time was when I was 20 I hooked up with an older white man in his mid 40s, i was living in an apartment complex and his room was one floor below mine, it was my first time bottoming and he has a large cock (I would say about 8 inches), and at first it hurt like hell, I told him to go really really slow and he slowly made his way inside of me, the deeper he got I felt more and more precum oozing out of my cock to the point where it was like one big string of precum, I don’t usually like riding on top(I prefer missionary), but we flipped over and i sat on top of him and began riding his cock, I would say it was a good two minutes before I could start to feel myself getting ready to shoot my load, I announced that I was about to cum and so he took the initiative and pulled me deeper into him, as I swayed my hips back and forth on his cock, I could feel my whole body tense up, I began to go cross eyed as I felt my cock shoot what was probably the strongest load I’ve ever shot out, i shot about 4 strings of cum out all over his chest as I got weak and collapsed onto his chest. I rolled over and he came all over my mouth. it was probably the best orgasm I’ve ever had yet.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first sexual experience was with an older guy, I lost my virginity to a guy 10 years older than me, met up with a guy 30 or so years older than me who hadn't been fucked so obliged then let him return the favour. Had a lover for 12 years who had a father dream ,was 20 years younger than me - buit all in all my first experience was the one I'll never forget, first cum, first guy with an erection playing with me

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider my first true experience being a good bottom to be with an older gent that coached me through the process. Mind you I had been with guys my age and it there was no passion involved. The older man made love to me and we were both able to get off. I think the thing that I appreciated most was that he didn't rush me and he gained my trust but assuring me that I could have most of the control and ride him as he laid on his back. He was at least 9 inch long and told me to straddle him and just work it in little by little. I finally worked myself all the way down and he told me to just sit there for a while so that I could enjoy the sensation and allow my anal muscle to adjust to his size. After a minute or 2 of sitting on his cock he told me to bounce on it a little. After a little bouncing he asked me if I was comfortable enough to let him take control for which I was and he took full control. He bent me over the side of his king size bed and gave it to me slowly with a lot of passion as he would occasionally massage my back and shoulders, kissing me along my back and neck, and whisper words of encouragement in my ears. Pretty soon he was close to climax and he leaned in to whisper in my ear these exact words in my ear "hold on tight because i'm about to release." He grabbed my hips firmly and started to thrust faster for a good minute and then he came to a stop and rested on my back for another minute breathing on my neck. It was the most passion I've ever felt which is why I actually enjoy being with men that are older than me. It was the first time time a man actually made love to me.

Jonnynudist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always been a lover of older men although didn’t lose my virginity to someone much older. Would have liked to. My bf is 13 years younger than me though and lost his virginity to me so he has had that experience.

Reactions: deleted893538