Lost

The Phallus Palace: Anyone watch Lost?

It is a show all about character development. Kind of unique in this day of reality shows, bad sitcoms, and blow ‘em up movies.

Anyone else recognize the guy from Oz without of his wheelchair? Man, Oz showed a lot of cock.

Anyone notice that Hurly was on the TV the little girl was watching when the guy was sending his first message?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do watch Lost. I think it's one of the best things on TV right now. Besides the guy from OZ there's also the guy who played one of the hobbits in The Lord Of The Rings.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you'll look carefully at the next episode you might also get a glimpse of a tree they used in Apocalypse Now. I've spotted it twice so far.

You see a lot of movie stars doing TV these days.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@Feb 24 2005, 11:50 AM
I do watch Lost. I think it's one of the best things on TV right now. Besides the guy from OZ there's also the guy who played one of the hobbits in The Lord Of The Rings.
[post=285992]Quoted post[/post]​

The difference, of course, is I have seen the seen the cock on the guy from Oz. Every time I see the dude on Lost, I think, “Dude, I have seen your cock.”

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like this show. It is very different from what is on TV nowadays. It is very suspenseful!

Question: What are you talking about that Hurly was on the TV screen the little girl was watching when the first message was sent?

Oh, and don't forget Charlie from 'Party of Five' too.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 24 2005, 05:52 PM
Question: What are you talking about that Hurly was on the TV screen the little girl was watching when the first message was sent?

[post=286094]Quoted post[/post]​

The first time the Korean guy went to the house of the guy from the environmental agency, a little girl was sitting there watching TV. On the TV, you can see Hurly getting into a car. It looked like Hurly was either Cal Worthington selling cars or won a car or something like that.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I didn't notice that. Very interesting. I also wonder what ever happened to the black woman in one of the first episodes who claimed to see her husband. We haven't seen her at all since then.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never seen "Lost". Which OZ guy is on the show? I never missed a day in OZ. Miss being in prison.....so to speak. Still have the hots for

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And willing to suck face with another dude on camera, no less. I think Meloni has got to be a really confident male, comfortable with his craft, abilities and masculinity. (and his cock...maybe he's a grower). He's on my "pass list".

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah...I am a huge fan of the show...I was only a flight this past Wednesday when it came on and missed the last epidsode and I am pissed...This show is very well written and there are so many interesting characters that they have not even touched on about their previous lives before the crash like the bid dude...I bet there will some interesting shit about him to come...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 25 2005, 04:13 PM
No, I didn't notice that. Very interesting. I also wonder what ever happened to the black woman in one of the first episodes who claimed to see her husband. We haven't seen her at all since then.
[post=286391]Quoted post[/post]​

I use to think the same thing about the black lady but they did show her in one other epidsode...You remember when Charlie (Hobbit Guy) first lost the pregnant Claire girl when she got kidnapped...Charlie was depressed and not talking to anyone and she talked to him and got him to kind of open up...The is the last time I saw her though...