Lots of Precum & Horny Goat Weed Extract?

jjlucash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got the GNC Goat Weed supplement. I've been taking two capsules (in the morning) daily for the past four days, and I haven't seen any difference. Am I taking too low of a dosage?

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ive never tried any of this stuff before, think it woudl be interesting to try tho, im over on GNC's website ordering some HGW and Maca tabs...just take like 2 of each in morning daily? that a good dose to start with?

jjlucash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ive never tried any of this stuff before, think it woudl be interesting to try tho, im over on GNC's website ordering some HGW and Maca tabs...just take like 2 of each in morning daily? that a good dose to start with?

Good luck with that. Been on it for 3 weeks at 4 tablets in the AM, and 4 more in the PM; haven't seen jack. :mad:

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What does the Niacin do??

Niacin is reputed to lower or block cholesterol absorbtion. High cholesterol levels can clog arteries and veins, which in turn reduces erections (like sludge in your car's engine when you have dirty oil).

I didn't have problems with lack of wood but it did do wonders for my cholesterol levels. Be sure to take supplements under doctor's supervision - too much or combinations with some prescriptions can be toxic.

wildman7000

1st Like
Media
I would LOVE precum IF I precame - but I don't. No matter how much foreplay or sex I have, I don't drip a drop. Sometimes after 30 min I can force up 1 drop by squeezing my dick from the bottom up, but that's it. I get to taste a pea sized "load" - makes me sick - I would LOVE to eat my own precum each day. Don't have interest in cum once I've orgasmed

Reactions: Humiliter01
D

deleted983382

Sometimes I take staminol ultra from gnc that has horny goat weed in it. When my wife is giving me head, she will suck out a big wad of precum, more than usual she says.

Reactions: Humiliter01

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Here's a picture of what can happen with Horny Goat Weed

Very nice! I have experienced the same thing. I normally don’t produce much precum. Maybe a few drops of that. But lately, I’ve been taking Horny Goat Weed, Longjack, Maca and Ashwagandha and not only do my balls feel more engorged constantly, my cock feels hotter (temp wise) than the rest of my body, my Cowper’s gland and prostate are also constantly full and leaking tons of precum. My loads seem bigger as well, but water intake and exercise seems to have the biggest impact on semen volume.