lots of precum

Drac101

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about some stories about guys that have a lot of precum when they get excited.

I will start off with one I had.
When I was about 16 I had met this girl and we were getting excited rubbing each other and kissing. I started to get excited and the precum started flowing. If I continue to be excited I will continue to ooze precum.
I started to get real wet and my girfriend felt of my real wet jeans and thought that I had pissed in my pants. I tried to tell her I just oozed alot of precum but she did not believe me. Next day at school she had told everyone I had pissed my pants while we were kissing.
This was embarrasing.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the most embarresing time i can remember was when i was in the park laying on a blanket, i hadnt jacked off for two weeks so i was super horny, and couldnt stop thinking about sex. i could feel myself start to leak and after awile i had about a silver dollar size wetspot on the front of my pants. with a boner to match i looked down and saw it and immeadiatly jumped up and ran to this bench under a tree where nobody could see it. it eventually dried and i went about my day

Reactions: Drac101