Lots of precum

ostrich egg

Media
It seems to me like i precum excessively, whenever my girlfriend is over and she gets me hard, which is pretty much the whole time, lol even when theres nothing sexual happening. This isnt usually a problem until i leak through my boxer-breif and my jeans then its a lil embarassing.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I leak a ton with a hard on or semi too. I have never leaked through jeans unless I am freeballing though. Khakis are the worst though. It always seems to show.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I leak precum a lot and I have always been somewhat embarrassed about it but my present connection doesnt seem to mind at all and therefore I dont either in fact it is quite handy.

Media
Men with excessive precum are blessed! I've always had "extra" precum fluid and there wasn't a single woman to date that has not found it HOT! If you're suffering from excess leakage when times are not appropriate...make sure you wear cotton absorbing underwear. That should do the job.
Cheers,

we should all have that problem

I feel much like Mr. Finn, wish I had that problem too. In time, I gather you're young and don't have much experience in matters of sex but with a few more years under your belt you may begin to appreciate your good fortune.

Apparently this isn't how you feel about it now. There was another fellow on this site who had your problem and he uses an absorbent pad in his briefs and it works fine for him. There is nothing you can really do to control your precum production short of having your Cowper's glands removed, (not advised) other than try wearing extra padding or sticking to dark pants. I hope that helps.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
It seems to me like i precum excessively, whenever my girlfriend is over and she gets me hard, which is pretty much the whole time, lol even when theres nothing sexual happening. This isnt usually a problem until i leak through my boxer-breif and my jeans then its a lil embarassing.

haha i have the same problem....always have. its just one of those things dude...learn to love the precum :p

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I used to have that problem when I was younger. Had to untuck my shirt a few times to hide it. Nowadays, it doesn't happen so much and I miss it. I think it has to do with my excitment level and there is always much more on my mind to keep me from getting extremely excited over sex. However, there are still times when someone gets me excited enough to start leaking like someone turned on a faucet.

I'm overweight, have a receding hairline, prematurely gray, and a dick that's barely average in size (which is better than it used to be!).

I do, however, swear-to-heaven, precum a lot. For 30 years it was the most embarrassing thing. Hot scene in an R-rated movie, sprang a leak. Talk about sex, sprang a leak. Swap stories with your friends, sprang a leak. Get a hard-on while trying to maneuver a camera to take a pic of my dick?, sprang a leak.

Two things helped. First was to be dehydrated. Take a benadryl or some other antihistamine if you think you're going into a situation that might get you horned-up. Case in point. Went to a bachelor party for my cousin where each place we went was a surprise. One of those was a strip club. I was wearing white ducks (major danger) and went across the street to a bodega to get some benadryl. Dried me right up. Thank God.

Second was to double the underwear. Put on jockeys and then boxers over that. A bit warm but not too bulky and that, combined with dark pants like new jeans or corduroys hid everything. It won't stop you from that clammy wetness, but it will keep you publicly presentable.

Conversely, a few days ago I had a hook-up with a guy and it was like a tap was running. He thought it was hot. Girls think it's hot too. If you think you're going to get lucky then just go with it. Don't be ashamed of it, don't let it throw you. Women get wet and so do men. Most partners I've been with get very flattered that they can turn me on to such a degree and think it's sexy. Accept it as part of your natural sexual response.

I actually had no idea so many men wanted to have precum before I joined here. To me it was more of a hassle than something to be envied. Who knew?

It's when you're not even hard and it STILL happens. Lot of time I'm here I get up to do something and feel the wet patch just because I was discussing something sexual, completely unaware that it was happening.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jason_els stories brought back a memory. I was on a date at a restaurant with the first girl I had sex with (before we ever had sex). I was semi turned on just being with her, so I was producing a fair amount of precum. I remember going to the bathroom to pee. Urinating at least clears it out of the urethra. But I had a lot of precum on the inside of my briefs, not completely soaked through the outer layer yet. It was kind of difficult to clean it out of my briefs. It's kind of sticky which makes it hard to really clean it well with toilet paper. I spent a few minutes longer in the bathroom than a guy should that just needs to pee. Anyway, I did my best, put my dick back into my moist briefs, and left the restroom. I think we left after that and it was dark outside and less people around, so I wasn't as worried.

Anyway, that's my precum story. Come to think of it, every first date with a girl I produce precum because I get turned on very easily. So yes, some of us produce enough for it to be a problem. Maybe I should just tell whoever I'm with about it and joke about it.