Lots of precum

Precum is great stuff. It's there to neutralize the residual acidity in the urethra from urine, allow semen to be expelled with less friction, and possibly to contribute to coital lubrication. Given my precum output by rights I should have a 10" dick! Alas this is not so...

I will say that you have to be very careful with condoms. The output of precum can cause the inside of the condom to become so moist that the condom slides off. I've had this happen during vaginal intercourse a few times. If you leak a lot, always be sure to frequently check that the condom is still on!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually had no idea so many men wanted to have precum before I joined here. To me it was more of a hassle than something to be envied. Who knew?

It might be a hassle, but it's an incredibly sexy one :)

My bf makes a little bit, would not have complained if he were able to make more ;)

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I leak it when I'm really turned on...especially by other people. There was this girl who used to do a lot of teasing to me and sometimes my underwear got really wet after heavy "petting" sessions.

You shouldn't feel bad about it. If a girl asks you about it, just do what I did. "It means you're really turning me on."

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm not sure about the amount of precum I produce(having no frame of reference), but once it starts it will ooze out gradually until it's done - I have choice in the matter. Before/during/after sex or masturbation, hard/soft/semi - it doesn't matter; once it's triggered it will continue periodically until whatever internal system of mine is satisfied. Problem is, mere words with a female I find attractive can often set it off :redface:

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always produced lots of precum but with any urethral play such as a catheter that hits the prostate it flows like a river which just adds to the fun and have never considered it a problem !

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a leaker also, it fact a started leaking just reading this thread of other leakers. I think its hot but it can get you in a embarassing situation sometime.

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
You have a choice of 2 ways to help. Either ask your gf for a light days sanitary pad or buy some yourself and put one in your briefs before you go to visit with her. It's an absorbant pad that will stick to your brief to prevent your present problem.