Lots of virgins here

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
find someone you love and care deeply for, and at the end of a romantic day together, start kissing him/her passionately on the lips, then the neck.....then strip naked and play with each others bodies.....get hard, slap on a rubber and make passionate love to them

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any suggestions what they should do to get laid?

I have to say as a horny girl I find it most disturbing and a bit odd that there are so many sweet, intelligent, funny, well hung virgins on this site. Maybe it's because I came of age before AIDS was even heard of, or because I grew up on the Jersey Shore; beach culture is different and far less rigid than the rest of society.

My advice is to get off the damn computer and go outside. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
virgins...welll..best i can say is ""go get fucked"..how do go about is..the question of the ages..best advice...be yourself..if you cannot be someone rich/mysterious/dress well...brush your teeth...considerate...wash your ass..and it will happen...

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the virgins on this site (like me) are very comfortable with being one. There's no rush to loose it. Maybe some of them just want to wait for the right one. Maybe some of them do it for religious reasons. Maybe some of them just feel insecure. It could be any number of reasons, but whatever it may be, there's no rush for any of them to loose it. In this day and age it's very hard to keep it, but I think it's a virtue, and something to be respected. IMO

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of the virgins on this site (like me) are very comfortable with being one. There's no rush to loose it. Maybe some of them just want to wait for the right one. Maybe some of them do it for religious reasons. Maybe some of them just feel insecure. It could be any number of reasons, but whatever it may be, there's no rush for any of them to loose it. In this day and age it's very hard to keep it, but I think it's a virtue, and something to be respected. IMO

I agree, and i feel the same way because I am a virgin too, but it is soo hard to wait, and it feels like horniness is beginning to take over a lot more now :tongue:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you just want to get laid, alcohol always speeds things up...but it's never going to happen sitting at your computer...putting pressure on yourself is only going to make it harder to lose. Just gotta relax, be outgoing, not be nervous around the opposite sex, and don't act like a horn dog...that's my advice

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think it's great there's still people out there who aren't in any rush to have sex. trust me, the wait is worth it!!! and just incase any of you can't wait any longer, my number is... :biggrin:

Lol all these virgins are going to be greatly disapointed when their first time lasts for 2 minutes and they leave thinking "well, what was all the big fuss about?" For me sex is just another perk of being alive.