Lots of virgins here

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Lol all these virgins are going to be greatly disapointed when their first time lasts for 2 minutes and they leave thinking "well, what was all the big fuss about?" For me sex is just another perk of being alive.

well that's the whole point of waiting, lucky8. it's so they don't have to deal with some horrible fuck who only lasts 2 minutes in bed. our fellow virgins here deserve better than that.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well that's the whole point of waiting, lucky8. it's so they don't have to deal with some horrible fuck who only lasts 2 minutes in bed. our fellow virgins here deserve better than that.

Ya but by the time these guys get laid, they are going to be expecting so much from sex and be so excited that they're probably going to pop within the first few minutes of entry...I am so glad I was drunk my first time...gave me tons of stamina, and the girl was beggin for me not to stop. Twas a (slightly) memorable night lol

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'd rather not know if someone was a virgin. To me, it conveys a vast amnount of "performance anxiety" -- like you have to be amazing to make it worth the wait.

I'd rather have fun than "be amazing".

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
find someone you love and care deeply for, and at the end of a romantic day together, start kissing him/her passionately on the lips, then the neck.....then strip naked and play with each others bodies.....get hard, slap on a rubber and make passionate love to them
That's the hard part and (more than likely) the reason those of us with morals and a desire for more than a fling are still virgins.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, i've writen in this thread before, more as a joke, but being serious about the subject of being VIRGIN.
why do teenagers [or older...] worrie SO much about losing it? THE first time, usualy isn't as good as it could be, that's why, afterwards, WE keep on trying to get better. :D
I think that the secret to lose ones virginity is not to think it thru. JUST let it happen, WHEN it happens. don't force anything! and SURELY it will be more pleasing and less a 'I'M GONNA BE A MAN SOON!' thing!

and JUST a personal note.. THIS is my 999th POST, so that means I'm going to lose my lpsg.org virginity and become a GOLD MEMBER! :D
I'm so HAPPY!!!!! ;)