Lots of young guys are shaving these days

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
k first kurtis ur hot!! and second gosh i cant remember who said it, brain fart, anyways whoever said it was right balls, ass, and what not is ok but cumon ppl lets not get to extreme keep the chest hair or do that little like down to the bellybutton that kinda hot. Any ways all is well except and im sorry i dont want to offend anyone but back hair is kinda yuky

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been thinking of shaving,
should i?
Leave it, you aren't that hairy! Better ,ask your girlfriend. Her opinion matters more than anyone here.

Let's hope it isn't a fad, I like my men smooooooooooooooooooooooth.
If you are a little trim-curious go to Philips Norelco - Second Puberty
Oh my God, that is the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

last time i shaved it got really stubby! How would i prevent that?
Don't shave. :tongue:

men are supposed to be hairy......trimming the pubes/balls and ass is fine, but don't shave every hair on your body off....thats part of the fun of being a man is having body hair...I have always thought that body hair was an indication of masculinity...
Agreed.

what is this nair stuff and where can i get it
Are you new to this planet how can you not know what Nair is?

largecock10"beach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think shaving is gross i liek all natural men and in my locker when i was in highschool they were all bushes and in teh l ocker room at gymsn now like on 1 out of ten men shave..

joshworley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 19,I shave it all, except for my chest and I keep around my belly button trimmed up looking nice. It doesn't itch anymore it did the first few times...I like it a lot better, it makes you look more clean when you shave. And the two girls whom which I have had sex with both told me, "I hope you shave down there" I was like of course..and they said "good, hairy is gross." I just imagine if I am having sex with a girl, she doesn't want to be rubbing up against hair or giving a BJ and getting hair in her mouth..ew . But that's just me, the times have changed and guys are shaving it off and so are girls.

ajackinbuddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some guys like facial hair. Some don't. A guy who shaves his faces isn't any less masculine. Although it used to be thought of that way.

Yeah.. give me someone with facial hair any day of the week :wink:
Being hairless isn't a turn-off for me, but if you want to get my motor running and see an immediate bulge in my jeans, just smile at me with a beard and hairy chest. :hump:

Back hair is another issue all together. you can keep that. :ugh:

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been shaved for about 7 years - it would be tough to go back to pubes - as far as looking like a 12 year old - well not with this guy.