Lottery Winner

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
I live in south dakota.. the area of the state he lives in is among the poorest in the nation..I hope he can do some good with the winnings. an not let it destroy him,,,and just an fyi.... one of first power ball jack pots was paid out in the same town winner 15 years ago

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read an article in the paper about him winning the lottery. His family farms and barely makes it financially. They reportedly don't have much, so I'm happy someone like that won the jackpot. His family deserves it and I just hope he keeps a level head and has a good life.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
really, the dudes throwing out the negative energy here need to look inward, deeply inward. would u be happier if paris hilton won it, or bernie madoff?

the winner is cute, his family needs the money, and just because he's a little speechless or inarticulate doens't make him stupid.

there's nothing not to like about this story. smile and be happy for him.

i hope he finds someone with a really good soul to help him navigate the perils of sudden wealth, and makes some wise investments, the tragic epilogue of many of these lottery winners is at best frustrating.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
really, the dudes throwing out the negative energy here need to look inward, deeply inward. would u be happier if paris hilton won it, or bernie madoff?

the winner is cute, his family needs the money, and just because he's a little speechless or inarticulate doens't make him stupid.

there's nothing not to like about this story. smile and be happy for him.

i hope he finds someone with a really good soul to help him navigate the perils of sudden wealth, and makes some wise investments, the tragic epilogue of many of these lottery winners is at best frustrating.
Well said and DITTO!

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very late in the evening after the lottery prize award ceremony, a savvy paparazzo snapped this pic through the limo window. Looks like Neal is heading down the wrong "cuntry" road already, lol.

Damn, he needs an "enter"vention now. Guess I will have to volunteer to set this guy on the "straight" and narrow by offering him my ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
where's the naked pics?

Very late in the evening after the lottery prize award ceremony, a savvy paparazzo snapped this pic through the limo window. Looks like Neal is heading down the wrong "cuntry" road already, lol.

A better quality version of Neal out late on the town enjoying his newfound wealth. Proof that $$$ is the best aphrodisiac.

Attachments

Last edited: