Lou Dobbs Quits CNN... Next Stop Faux News?

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The New York Times reported Dobbs met with Roger Ailes, the president of Fox News, last month. The transition should be as smooth and orderly as a goose stepping column.
A goose stepping column? You mean the one that all other major networks formed behind obama? That column. I would think that the similarity between abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, and nbc's ugly lil sister msnbc; would raise eyebrows.

Besides, if you haven't seen Lou's report on CIFTA, you should it is quite enlightening.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Jon Stewart is too much. Having a mariachi band play Lou Dobbs in and out during his interview goes down as one of the most hilarious moments in television.:biggrin:

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Indeed it was. If there was a magic monent on TV, it was the Mariachi band serenading little LOU LOU on the Daily Show. I will so miss little LL and his pissy party on all my people every day. Ay Caramba! Adios, Pendejo Lou Lou !!! Hasta la bye bye!

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, he does. She is lovely, but she is loyal. It would be fun to see little Lou Lou duke it out with Geraldo on Fox gnus. Lou's hot wife could do color commentary in Espanol. Arriba con las noticias bilingue!!