Lou Reed

whng9

Sexy Member
Media
A great site....Penis Size Links List (check google for URL) had a link that suggested Lou Reed has, give or take, 28 cm.....that would translate to over 11" !! True? That could explain the Reed/Bowie/Pop/Warhol scene?? Whatever, he is a great artist but maybe this fact explains some of his music, eg "Walk on the wild side"

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
iggy has no cock

warhol was deeply religious and mostly watched the scenes unfolding in front of him than to participate -- he was an enabler of sorts

bowie i have heard was slightly over average

lou reed i dont know about but seeing his shit in tight pants i would doubt he is near 7 inches

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*sigh*

A badly (badly!) misinformed rumor.

In 1972, Lou Reed released the album Transformer -- this is the classic album that included "Walk On The Wild Side" and "Satellite Of Love"; and charted for 31 weeks in 1972-73.

The album's title was a play on words, as the 'transformer' not only referred to an electrical transformers, but also to the guy who transforms into a drag queen at night. In keeping with this theme, the front cover featured a white overexposed "electrified" picture of Reed, while the back cover featured a scene showing a stereotyped gay hustler (looking straight out of a Village People video) staring down a drag queen, and displaying a cartoonishly large erection.

The erection was deliberately oversized because the scene was a caricature. Anyone who mistook that picture for Reed's real erection didn't understand the album well enough to appreciate the parody.

The back cover photograph that started this stupid rumor can be seen here. (On the original vinyl album, the drag queen appeared in a window; the picture was altered for some CD releases.)

Last edited:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by whng9@Jan 18 2005, 07:33 PM
... but maybe this fact explains some of his music, eg "Walk on the wild side"
[post=275542]Quoted post[/post]​

What does having a big, small, or even no penis have to do with being able to write a song about a transvestite hooker? It would seem a main prerequisite was having some familiarity with parts of New York's street trade. This is something that probably has much more to do with heroin use than cock.

Gr8F8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw Lou Reed on program showing a part of his performance at a festival in Brittany France probably from this year and he had a very pronounced bulge in his pants.

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Lou Reed on program showing a part of his performance at a festival in Brittany France probably from this year and he had a very pronounced bulge in his pants.

I sat next to him at a Laurie Anderson concert a few years back. He was very pleasant to those who approached him (most of us just smiled and left him alone, as I'm sure he was there to enjoy his wife's performance and not to create a scene). I didn't sense anything enormous in his black jeans, just a normal-sized bulge.