Loud in bed

liliane1968

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's one thing I like a lot: a man who is (very) loud in bed (moaning, breathing), especially when he's cumming!

How loud are you? Are you affraid your neighbours will hear you? :rolleyes:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Here's my best loud-enough-to-bother-the-neighbors sex story ... although not exactly the type you had in mind. :smile:

When I was in my mid-20s I lived on the top floor of a triple-decker near Boston. My landlord lived on the first floor.

He started asking me if I had an exercise machine in my apartment, because he was hearing it in the morning. I was perplexed, because I didn't have an exercise machine and had no idea what he was hearing.

After about his fifth time asking me, I realized that what he was hearing was the sound of my wooden futon clattering on the hardwood floors during sex ... my then-GF and I were definitely morning-sex people.

It made me feel bad for the second-floor tenant (who I never met). Fortunately for him/her, we moved out of that apartment soon afterward.

Steve :biggrin1:

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm loud enough to let the other half know what feels good and I get a little more vocal when approaching the happy moment. I'm never REALLY loud, though.
The other half is totally quiet and it is frustratingly difficult to know when I've "hit the spot" or when he's reached the point of no return. It's annoying when the party's over with no warning.

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im realy loud, moaning / groaning, im quite vocal as well.
And yes the neighbours do hear, i shake the bed a hell of a lot!

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lived in an apartment; there was a neighbor next-door or down stairs we would take turns waking each other up ... or putting the other to sleep.

Sometimes we would have louder than normal sex; and wake them up.
Sometimes they would have louder than normal sex; and wake us up.

was kind of fun being a loud neighbor; with a loud neighbor.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I am shooting my cum load, well, I get real vocal. when we first got married our neighbor complained to me all the time. We moved into a house and have been vocal ever since without anyone hearing. I want my wife to know just how good it is feeling, and for her to know just when my cum is shooting out the end of my dick into her. It always make her thrust more and harder, which really turns me on. It seems to me, and maybe this is not true, but when I am really vocal I can shoot off more and longer. I can;t prove that, but it feels so.

liliane1968

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I am shooting my cum load, well, I get real vocal.

That's sooo sexy! My ex repeated the sentence 'It's coming' a lot of times before he was shooting it and that was my sign to open up a little more,letting him in as deep as possible. During the ejaculation he moaned very loud en long.
Our neighbours should have heard it a lot but didnt tell us :rolleyes:

D_Allison Chains

Account Disabled
Media
i'm very loud when i'm enjoying myself -- majority of guys like it but a few have said that they would have thought i was faking it if they hadn't also physically felt me cum. of course it sucks when i have to be quiet (my last FWB had roommates) and i usually fail LOL

its funny, the subject of being loud in bed was very prominent in with the last guy i hooked up with. he had a girlfriend, but apparently she either didn't put out or was terrible in bed because the first time we slept together he actually told me to keep it down -- but i couldn't because i was really enjoying myself (hes about 8 x 6, perfect size to me). he ended up coming almost immediatley -- and very vocally, which made me cum too -- and afterwards told me that he had never been with a girl that was as loud as me and it really turned him on, but that i was going to have to try to keep it down because he couldn't keep from coming :D

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:firedevil: It's only good when it's loud....LOL ! Personally, I am a moaner/panter, and do tend to talk a bit trashy, and get a bit louder when I cum... which is sometimes surprising to someone the first time we're together because I get loud several times ( being multiorgasmic ) before I'm done... hehehehe.....I have to be careful when at the BF's house, he has roommates...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My neighbors have always had kids, so yes there's concern about them hearing, but not enough to make me dead silent when having sex. Besides, I'm more of a moaner than screamer.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I go weak in the knees when a guy moans in my ear! I just love it. Doesn't have to be loud. Even breathing gets me turned on.

If I need to hush up, I usually bite something. Definitely had a situation in a Venetian hotel last summer where I could clearly hear the voices of people passing by our room but we just gave it our all. Best sex ever.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I'm somtimes pretty vocal. Its hard to help it somtimes... :tongue2:
Other times i'm silent. The sex has to be damn good to get sound out of me though :smile:
I like the girl I'm banging to be vocal... lets me know i'm doin a good job, but screamers really piss me off.

hungcook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not overly vocal but my ex wife was. there was one time that we were in the dorms when we were dating and everyone on the whole floor that was there ended up outside my door and right at the end they did the slow clap thing. then the RA pulled me aside and told me I would have to do something to shut her up lol

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't get very loud when jerking, but in the sack...
I get extremely loud. I can't help it. I get all sweaty and pumped and I start saying shit and screaming and moanign and grunting....you get the idea ;)
This summer I was fucking my main squeeze at his place, a nice beachside property. We were upstairs and I was really getting into it. His neighbors called to ask why they were hearing loud thumping noises from his place. Many of his neighbors called because they were worried that something was wrong. The best part was, a boat party out in the harbor, no joke, docked at our dock and came to the house, asking if everything was alright. They were out in the harbor and they heard me :D