Loud pisser=Big Cock?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by selfan4life, Nov 15, 2007.

1. selfan4life

selfan4life New Member

This may have already been answered in a previous post, but since I hardly post anything on here I went ahead and see what responses I would receive. I'm a gay male who has a crush on a "straight" friend. I use quotations because I assume he is strictly heterosexual. Anywho, the other night I was at his place where he stays with some male roommates who also happen to be friends of mine. He had went to the restroom and didn't close the door, but that didn't surprise me. The thing that surprised me more is that I was standing near the kitchen door lwhich is like 10 to 15 feet from the bathroom door. I was talking to another friend and I swear I could hear the pther guy pee as if I was standing right next to him. :eek: I'm not sure if he had a full bladder or what not, but that was some loud piss. So, I know this may not even have any significance or correlation at all? Is it safe to say my loud pissing friend is hung or has a big cock? Does loud pee have correlation to size? :confused: I'm just curious as to what experience you guys may have with this. I would like some input if any with as much detail if possible. Thanx.

2. agnslz

Gold Member

This question has been posted before, but I can't be bothered to look for the thread. I don't think it indicates anything other than a very full bladder.

3. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    Loud pisser = loud pisser. His size has nothing to do with how much noise he makes while releasing liquid waste.

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

It seems to me a very long urethra would, if anything, slightly slow the speed at which urine was expelled.
    Slightly, I say.
    A two-foot urethra, say (not that such creatures exist, but I'm speaking in principle), might allow urine to be expelled only in a dribble.
    This is just my guess.
    But basically I think dick size would have no real effect on the speed of urine expulsion.

5. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the urethra's opening is bigger, it actually would slow it down. In physics, when fluids flow out, they have to speed up more when the piping or whatnot narrows, so that they don't get backed up. So a bigger opening wouldn't need to speed it up as much. Now, if that size has anything to do with cock size overall, beats me.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not size related

7. ruperty

ruperty Member

no - speaking from experience, my friends got a very small penis, but makes a helluva lot of noise when pissing. I always tell him "makes a lot of noise for something so small". I think it's rude pissing in water because it's so noisy! I always pee against the side so it's nice and quiet...

8. kurios

kurios Member

Dont think loud pisser has anything to do with size,
    Loudness depends on many factors but size isnt one of them.

9. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

It has nothing to do with penis size. Some guys have a stronger flow, and you also have to consider how far the penis is from the toilet. And some bathrooms have an echo and sounds appear louder.

10. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I'm like a tree that falls in the woods, can anyone really hear it? :biggrin1:

11. luvhung

luvhung New Member

You're a nice friend.

12. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As far as I have ever noticed smaller mad end to be louder with higher pressure i notice this as I have a slower more moderate pace to my stream. I thought I had a problem but i was told I'm fine I just wont be cutting glass with it. When ever I have noticed a particularly loud pee-er they didn't seem to be hoisting around much weight. I am no doctor tho so I could be way off.

13. anneob2002

anneob2002 New Member

As a nurse who takes an interest in size I can confirm that loud urination has nothing to do with penis size. It does seem to have to do with the prostate.

14. punch

punch Member

I have a friend who has a fairly small and skinny dick but when he pisses, it's so loud and strong sounding that sometimes I think he's going to bore a hole into my toilet. Pretty unnerving.

15. snoozan

Gold Member

i piss very loudly and i don't even have a cock.

16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    The number of variables involved is so large that one would need a very large sample of pissers to conduct a meaningful study and the analysis of sound data would be so complex that fine recording instruments and a computer would definitely need to be employed! Short of that, I think we are grasping at the wind in speculating one way or the other!

17. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    The length of the garden hose has little, if anything, to do with the splash of the spray.

However, if you study fluid mechanics, there are a whole lot of variables such as viscosity, pressure, and internal diameter...

Long story made short: You'll just have to go investigate for yourself.:tongue:

18. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    me to !

19. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I'm inclined towards the view already expressed on here that loud pissing is more to do with emptying a very full bladder than having a large penis. Whilst I'm sure that it's perfectly possible (maybe not uncommon) for the owner of a large penis to have a very full bladder, I think it's equally possible for a guy with a big cock to go for a pee and only pass a couple of teaspoonfuls in which case the event would be unlikely to be really audible at all. You might think why would a guy want to go to the toilet when he hardly needs to do anything? Well, there are numerous possibilities ranging from bladder or prostate problems to a 'precationary pee' which many people take, even if they don't need to go at the time, before a long journey or a lengthy commitment of some sort during which they won't have access to a toilet for several hours.

20. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Size has nothing to do with it. Just depends how forcefully you want to take a piss?

Draft saved Draft deleted