Loud pisser=Big Cock?

selfan4life

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may have already been answered in a previous post, but since I hardly post anything on here I went ahead and see what responses I would receive. I'm a gay male who has a crush on a "straight" friend. I use quotations because I assume he is strictly heterosexual. Anywho, the other night I was at his place where he stays with some male roommates who also happen to be friends of mine. He had went to the restroom and didn't close the door, but that didn't surprise me. The thing that surprised me more is that I was standing near the kitchen door lwhich is like 10 to 15 feet from the bathroom door. I was talking to another friend and I swear I could hear the pther guy pee as if I was standing right next to him. :eek: I'm not sure if he had a full bladder or what not, but that was some loud piss. So, I know this may not even have any significance or correlation at all? Is it safe to say my loud pissing friend is hung or has a big cock? Does loud pee have correlation to size? :confused: I'm just curious as to what experience you guys may have with this. I would like some input if any with as much detail if possible. Thanx.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
This question has been posted before, but I can't be bothered to look for the thread. I don't think it indicates anything other than a very full bladder.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It seems to me a very long urethra would, if anything, slightly slow the speed at which urine was expelled.
Slightly, I say.
A two-foot urethra, say (not that such creatures exist, but I'm speaking in principle), might allow urine to be expelled only in a dribble.
This is just my guess.
But basically I think dick size would have no real effect on the speed of urine expulsion.

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the urethra's opening is bigger, it actually would slow it down. In physics, when fluids flow out, they have to speed up more when the piping or whatnot narrows, so that they don't get backed up. So a bigger opening wouldn't need to speed it up as much. Now, if that size has anything to do with cock size overall, beats me.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no - speaking from experience, my friends got a very small penis, but makes a helluva lot of noise when pissing. I always tell him "makes a lot of noise for something so small". I think it's rude pissing in water because it's so noisy! I always pee against the side so it's nice and quiet...

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It has nothing to do with penis size. Some guys have a stronger flow, and you also have to consider how far the penis is from the toilet. And some bathrooms have an echo and sounds appear louder.

luvhung

Just Browsing
Media
no - speaking from experience, my friends got a very small penis, but makes a helluva lot of noise when pissing. I always tell him "makes a lot of noise for something so small". I think it's rude pissing in water because it's so noisy! I always pee against the side so it's nice and quiet...

You're a nice friend.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the urethra's opening is bigger, it actually would slow it down. In physics, when fluids flow out, they have to speed up more when the piping or whatnot narrows, so that they don't get backed up. So a bigger opening wouldn't need to speed it up as much. Now, if that size has anything to do with cock size overall, beats me.
As far as I have ever noticed smaller mad end to be louder with higher pressure i notice this as I have a slower more moderate pace to my stream. I thought I had a problem but i was told I'm fine I just wont be cutting glass with it. When ever I have noticed a particularly loud pee-er they didn't seem to be hoisting around much weight. I am no doctor tho so I could be way off.

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a nurse who takes an interest in size I can confirm that loud urination has nothing to do with penis size. It does seem to have to do with the prostate.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who has a fairly small and skinny dick but when he pisses, it's so loud and strong sounding that sometimes I think he's going to bore a hole into my toilet. Pretty unnerving.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The number of variables involved is so large that one would need a very large sample of pissers to conduct a meaningful study and the analysis of sound data would be so complex that fine recording instruments and a computer would definitely need to be employed! Short of that, I think we are grasping at the wind in speculating one way or the other!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The length of the garden hose has little, if anything, to do with the splash of the spray.

However, if you study fluid mechanics, there are a whole lot of variables such as viscosity, pressure, and internal diameter...

Long story made short: You'll just have to go investigate for yourself.:tongue:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

me to !

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm inclined towards the view already expressed on here that loud pissing is more to do with emptying a very full bladder than having a large penis. Whilst I'm sure that it's perfectly possible (maybe not uncommon) for the owner of a large penis to have a very full bladder, I think it's equally possible for a guy with a big cock to go for a pee and only pass a couple of teaspoonfuls in which case the event would be unlikely to be really audible at all. You might think why would a guy want to go to the toilet when he hardly needs to do anything? Well, there are numerous possibilities ranging from bladder or prostate problems to a 'precationary pee' which many people take, even if they don't need to go at the time, before a long journey or a lengthy commitment of some sort during which they won't have access to a toilet for several hours.