Loud pisser=Big Cock?

D_aga01ubv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do think if you have a big flaccid dick you pee louder, my dad and I pee at like 100 decibels, it's hilarious. We both have big flaccid cocks

I am usually very turned-on by loud pissing for some reason, although I don't imagine it really has much to do with cock size, but there are a few guys I know who consistently piss really loudly.

I'm not a particularly loud pisser, except when my bladder is exceptionally full, but I've found that I can sometimes make more noise by kind of squeezing my head to open up my "slit" and make it more of a wider "hole," if that makes any sense.

4skinfetish

i used to hang out in the men's room at a rest area on the interstate near my home. someone had thoughtfully drilled a hole in the stall wall, and when sitting on the toilet, you could see the five urinals, and the cocks of all of the men pissing into them. i spent many,many very happy hours sitting in that stall watching men piss (and occasionally jacking themselves off) while stroking my cock. i'm voting for big cock/loud piss. it's more of a guideline than a rule, but many of those big dicked guys had some big streams of piss. i'd sit there for hours, stopping myself from cumming until some really hung dude would pull out his big cock and begin pissing, then i'd let my load fly! good times!!

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
i used to hang out in the men's room at a rest area on the interstate near my home. someone had thoughtfully drilled a hole in the stall wall, and when sitting on the toilet, you could see the five urinals, and the cocks of all of the men pissing into them. i spent many,many very happy hours sitting in that stall watching men piss (and occasionally jacking themselves off) while stroking my cock. i'm voting for big cock/loud piss. it's more of a guideline than a rule, but many of those big dicked guys had some big streams of piss. i'd sit there for hours, stopping myself from cumming until some really hung dude would pull out his big cock and begin pissing, then i'd let my load fly! good times!!
i have a small cock and piss loud