Louis Garrell from Ma Mere

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone. I just saw Ma Mere last night. Interesting movie. But what caught my attention was Louis Garrell, who played Pierre. He's beautiful. YOu see his ass several times and in one slip, you can see his dick flopping as he's walking. My question is this. Has anyone seen any of his other movies and if so, which ones are he naked in? With full frontal? I want to see more of him. Please let me know if you do and, if you have pics that you can share, that would be great too. Thanks.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You get to see a flash of him in the Dreamers - but it's not worth it, trust me...which is not to say he's bad looking. He's gorgeous. The movie's not worth it.

Oh, I disagree completely.

I haven't seen Ma Mere yet. I've been putting it off because based on what I read about it, it's fairly dark and disturbing. The Dreamers, on the other, hand, is a lush, sensual, erotic film with gorgeous cinematography and great music by the likes of Hendrix, Joplin, the Doors, and Irving Berlin.

From what I can tell from the pics camper joe posted, Louis had more nudity in Ma Mere than he does in The Dreamers. Nevertheless, in The Dreamers he does have a few briefs scenes of full frontal nudity, and much rear or partial nudity. Throughout most of the film he and the other characters are only partially dressed.

I was going to post some screen shots from the film, but while I was searching the DVD for some good shots, camper joe pretty much beat me to it. His pics are pretty much as good as anything I could post. Here are a couple more.

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my fantasy about the guys from dreamers i wish Michael Pitt and Louis Garrell would have ditch his bitchy sister and fucked the shit out of each other lol

For the most part I liked the sister...in fact I found her so sensual she could almost turn me straight...but I will admit that I was waiting the whole movie to see if there'd be any action between the guys. Then that one scene came where the two guys were alone and things started to get interesting...and the sister interrupts them! I think the first time I saw it I actually jumped up and yelled "Bitch!" when she did that.

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is there an edited and unedited copy available? Because I don't remember half those pictures that were attached. I got my copy from Blockbuster, so I'm beginning to think that it is a rated version. Anyone know? And thanks for the pics and commentary.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there an edited and unedited copy available? Because I don't remember half those pictures that were attached. I got my copy from Blockbuster, so I'm beginning to think that it is a rated version. Anyone know? And thanks for the pics and commentary.

Blockbuster rents R rated versions of NC-17 films. For example, In the Blockbuster version of The Dreamers, a brief but significant moment is cut out. Allegedly they do carry some unrated films, but if there's an R rated version of an unrated film available, they are more likely to have that version. Several years ago I rented Y Tu Mama Tambien from Blockbuster, and I was horrified that the kiss between the two guys was cut out. (For those of you who are familiar with the film, you know how important that scene is to the movie.)

As I see it, the problem is, if you don't know ahead of time that there's more than one version of the film, how can you check that you're getting the version you want?

hoodwink theatre
INDEPENDENT CRITICS - Column Page

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Louis is not what i consider pretty but he does have a moody look about him that i find sexy. I have Ma Mere on dvd and couldn't believe i was watching a guy full-frontal and peeing, first time seeing THAT in a movie. I did not buy my copy from blockbuster but an independant trader

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I disagree completely.

I haven't seen Ma Mere yet. I've been putting it off because based on what I read about it, it's fairly dark and disturbing. The Dreamers, on the other, hand, is a lush, sensual, erotic film with gorgeous cinematography and great music by the likes of Hendrix, Joplin, the Doors, and Irving Berlin.

I'll give you the music and the cinematography but I couldn't get past the leaden plot and characters that, despite the best efforts of the actors, were tired and obnoxious cliches.

He doesn't get naked in it, but M. Garrell is in "Chansons d'Amour", in which you get to hear him sing (he's quite good) and he may or may not make out with a dude, but I won't ruin it...

I find he's like a lot of handsome actors: Good looking in stills, but fantastic looking in motion. He has a magnetism about him.