Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing major, just thought I'd mention it. One of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends documentaries from a few years back was on TV tonight. He stays at a nevada brothel observing the girls there and interviewing one or two. He asks a girl what the average size is, or what the average size is that they see. This girl confidently says "5 to 6 inches. Very occassionally we see 7 inches." :eek: She smiles and goes on to say to Louis " I'll bet you're 5 to 6 inches". He of course, says nothing. :biggrin1:
In another part of the documentary, this younger prostitute, blonde, very attractive, self confessed nymphomaniac, and only been working there 3 weeks, is seen with a new customer, a skinny nerdy looking man in his 50's. She goes into a room for the 'negotiation' where they talk about what he wants and the money. There's an intercom listening in to them from the office. She laughs and shouts about it being big. Obviously he showed her his dick, perhaps to find out if she'd do anal. She comes out after to the desk where she gives them the money, and exclaims to louis and a couple of the staff of the brothel "he's HUGE!" However, louis later asks her how it went. She said " I've had better". :tongue:

Of course, if 5 to 6inches is what they see all the time, then 7 inches might be huge to them.

D

deleted356736

The other thing this example shows us is the sometimes stereotype of the working lady who doesn't like all clients / all men / herself / sex etc is not exactly true. Some, perhaps many, can and do enjoy good sex, and if it's all fitting together well some can go all the way with a client that pleases them.