LOUISVILLE AREA ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Imported, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

n2bigdick: I am 40 years old, 6'1'', 200lbs, br/gr, mod. hairy, trim beard. I am masculine and good looking and similar features in a guy. I am NOT into feminine men. What turns me on is a good looking masculine guy with a REALLY BIG COCK, or an unusually large cock. I will tell you why...

About 15 years ago, I went to visit my next door neighbor who was in his garage working on his lawn mower. He was wearing grey gym shorts and a t-shirt. I had in the past noticed a big bulge in his pants and found myself aroused by it. That morning, his wife had gone off to yard sales and he was alone for the day. While we were chatting he continued to work on the lawn mower. At one point he squatted down and his soft cock fell out the side of his shorts leg opening. At first, he didn't notice, but did see my eyes on it and got embarrassed and stood up and said...sorry about that. I couldn't help myself and said, "My God, that looked huge. It must be enormous when you get hard."

It was interesting, he felt having such a big cock was a problem. He told me his wife, who was quite petite, just couldn't handle it. For sex they had to use a ton of lube and he never got oral because the head was too big for her little mouth. I guess my questions and obvious fascination was getting him excited as I notice his bulge was getting bigger. He noticed too and got further embarrassed. He apologized and I told him there was no need. I confessed to him that I was getting hard just thinking about what it would look like hard. I took a chance and reached out and rubbed it through his shorts. It felt great, so big and hefty, and it just kept growing. I asked if I could see it. At first, he was reluctant, but you could tell he really liked the attention and needed it. He said, okay, but not out in the garage. Since his wife was gone for the day, we went into his TV room and sat on the sofa. He pulled it out and I was amazed at how it kept getting bigger. I reached over and held it in my hand. It was thick and warm and felt so great....my big hand could hardly reach around it. It was obvious that the touch of another man holding his cock was exciting him, so I stroked him to a complete hardon...it was amazing. So perfectly shaped and so huge. I asked him how big it measured and he said he didn't know...never measured it. So, we found a ruler - the old 12" school wooden ruler - and I laid it along the top of his hardon. I couldn't believe it. It measured a full 10" and was 3" wide. His cock head was mushroom shaped and measure out to 3.5".

At this point, I was getting a little dizzy with excitement. I couldn't believe how much this big cock was turning me on. I wanted to try putting it in my mouth. At that point, I figured I had nothing to lose, so asked if I could suck it. He laughed and said, "Do you think you can?" I said I wanted to try! I was kinda clunky with it....trying to figure out how to suck it properly. I probably took about six inches of it and really loved the feeling of it filling up my mouth and throat. I blew him and he finally came...what a show. His big cock gave up an equally big load that he shot all over my face and chest. He said, "That was really nice." He thanked me and said he hadn't had a blowjob since he was teenager. I told him I really enjoyed it too and would love to do it next time his wife went yardsaling...which was every weekend!

So...every weekend for several weeks I waited to see her head out and I would stop over to see him. We had great sex and I eventually learned - with a lot of practice and patience - to deep throat him completely. The first time he broke the barrier and the rest of his cock slid down my throat, we both came instantly. He couldn't believe I did it - neither could I. He was swimming in the feeling of being taken completely and became addicted to it. Now he called me up whenever his wife was away so I would come over and satisfy him. I was happy to do it, as I really loved the feeling of having my throat filled to the maximum. We found the best position for it and he fucked my throat with a passion that got us both off everytime with wonderful orgasms. Unfortunately, his job relocated him to California and I have not seen him since.

Here is my predicament: I really loved having such a big cock to play with, to admire, to please with my throat and occasionally with my ass (we did that too...WOW!). For the past 15 years, I have been looking for a guy with an unusually large cock to fulfill my desire to orally worship and satisfy it. It is so hard to find a guy with a cock that big. I live in Louisville, and can host or travel. I would love to meet you if you are interested.

The best way to reach me is email. My address is: n2bigger@yahoo.com. I have pics both face and cock, and I don't think you would be disappointed. I am very versatile and can top or bottom. I would love to see pics of you too. Either face or cock or both.

2. scotter

scotter New Member

Albums:
    Hey, whats up. I'm from Louisville too. Not huge though. 7" cut.

3. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    I am right outside of the Ville !!

4. Imported

Gold Member

nkybmm: New Here. I travel through Louisville... From Northern KY.

Draft saved Draft deleted