Louisville, Kentucky tiny wife seeks HUGE cock

Johnnybigdick

Just Browsing
Media
My tiny hotwife is seeking to fulfill a fantasy of being with a huge cock. I am straight and watch only. She is 4'11", 96lbs, blonde, blue with a great tan and is VERY attractive. We are a professional couple that knows all the games so please be real and have real pics.
I have plenty of pictures to share of her AFTER I confirm that you are real and are in my area. We are in Louisville, Kentucky
Please email me at richardagroup@yahoo and send a brief description and face and cock pics to get a response.
ALL races are welcome IF you have 9+ inches ONLY.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tiny hotwife is seeking to fulfill a fantasy of being with a huge cock. I am straight and watch only. She is 4'11", 96lbs, blonde, blue with a great tan and is VERY attractive. We are a professional couple that knows all the games so please be real and have real pics.
I have plenty of pictures to share of her AFTER I confirm that you are real and are in my area. We are in Louisville, Kentucky
Please email me at richardagroup@yahoo and send a brief description and face and cock pics to get a response.
ALL races are welcome IF you have 9+ inches ONLY.

With a husband named JohnnyBigDick you'd think she wouldn't have to look far...