Love.. again *sigh*

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I know I've posted twice recently about a relationship I've been involved in.. we are broken up currently, but I need to get my head straight because I've been confused about love and relationships and my current feelings. I need advice, because it's hard for me to let go of such a good thing.

We were dating for 8 months, off and on. She's a great girl I love everything about her and she has so many good qualities. about 5-6 months, she stated that she was falling in love with me and then we said I love you and it progressed to I love you so much, which had me kind of scared because it seemed her feelings had kept growing. Mine didn't change, but the fact her feelings seem more than mine have me worried.

I have this skewed vision of cinematic true love, that it's something thats just there and bla bla movie like. I know people in relationships who don't necessarily agree and some who do with that concept.

I wouldn't change one thing about her and I want to be with her, but is asking to take things slow and get to know each other out of the question seeing as how she seems to love me so much?

It's just really hard, I don't want her out of my life. It's empty feeling and it hurts to think about. I'm so confused -_-