Love at first sight?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_sugarandspice, Dec 19, 2007.

1. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

As some know I made offerings to the Moon Goddess and Queen of the Faeries, Diana asking for someone I could be fascinated by.I didn't long for anyone. No one made me feel excited and I had no one to even fantasize about.So I asked for some very specific things .
    She sent me someone one so beautiful.When I saw him my heart raced with excitement.
    And I have loved him from the first time I felt his hands on my body and the warm taste of his lips. Our first kiss lasted a long time and he just kept kissing me holding me close to him with his hand in the back of my long,thick,blonde hair.
    I loved how he asked for what he wanted.
    I just long for him every night. I have trouble sleeping because I need him and I get lonely just for him.
    I am not cut out for single life sleeping alone and not having sex and cuddling at bedtime.
    I still had so many things I wanted to do and places to see around the world and I thought about that as I spoke to the Goddess and I wanted to be free but still have passion.
    I got exactly everything that I wished for and have broken my own heart because now I can't go to all those exotic places and turn down the opportunity because I can't bear to be far away from him.
    I tried to tell myself that I could have someone else who would want to be with me more but I still always want him and I only realize more that I can never replace him.Something about the sound of his voice.when he laughs I feel like heaven.
    When I have tried to get on and try to get over him and find someone who has the same needs I just can't breathe and feel sick to my stomach.
    I cry myself to sleep.
    So I still see him because he makes me feel GOOD when he is with me.He is soo beautiful.
    I can't imagine coming with anyone else. He makes my legs tremble.
    He reminds me of Pan who was loved by all. He has hairy legs. seems appropriate for a hunter.
    I had to break it off with him because I could clearly see that he he wasn't in the mode and I knew I was crazy nuts for him and tried to head it off but I knew I would want him and never get over him. I thought it could be all logical like he isn't in love with me and doesn't need me with him the same way so why fuck around and end up devastated.So I tried to break it off.
    this is my first time that i wanted someone who could take or leave me. It has kept my life in turmoil and sexual bliss since 9/06.
    okay I'm done with this rant now. I wanted to hear about love at first sight or surviving unrequited love.
    I didn't expect to cry this hard or this long but I can take a deep breathe again. I gotta get to sleep cuz he's coming over in the morning.
    I am looking for a lady to hold the camera so I can get some good pix and video.
    He still looks huge but I wanted to catch it at full strength because this site has influenced me.LoL.

2. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

does believing in imaginary beings ever scare you?

3. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

as someone not religious/spiritual i any way that is a serious question. no offense is intended.

4. B_sugarandspice

none taken
    movies scare me sometimes

5. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Shouldn't this be posted in the ficticious stories section?

6. B_sugarandspice

I was afraid that I would never be satisfied with out him and I would never get over him the rest of my life. It makes me laugh because it's dramatic but I thought that. I just knew it the first time I tasted him.I can always remember the taste of him and it makes my mouth water every single time.

7. B_sugarandspice

8. AndrewEndowed24

AndrewEndowed24 New Member

Albums:
    how big is he exactly, also, are all of the white dicks in your gallery attached to the same man lol ?

9. Theo8

Theo8 New Member

Love at first sight? Of course, but only above D cup, for me. It happened to me only two times. Yeah, i m a bit picky. But those two where perfect. One of them were 24 yrs, (i was 23)about 36 DDD and about 170 cms/65 kgs (5'5", 140-145 pounds). Other was 17 yrs (i was 25), about 32 D and about 170 cms/55 kgs (5'5', 120 pound). Both of them were totally natural blondes. Unforgettable.

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The picture of the dick in her clit-less picture is not the same as the one of the man standing with his dick hanging out... the guy with the dick hanging out is bigger semi-hard than the guy in the penetration picture.

fairies and goddess' now... time to check into that psych ward.

11. B_sugarandspice

wow,so was Anna Nicole smith. I happen to know that for a fact.
    OK,APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT I MEANT HER HAIR. I MEANT SHE HAD NATURAL BLONDE HAIR. OBVIOUSLY.

12. B_sugarandspice

Um, he asked me.They are MY pics.How would you know anything .You are way to inexperienced and uneducated to give an opinion.
    Fucking obsessed with me and my pics.
    Your attitude and your looks are like an obnoxious, yappy little dog that always barks when you walk by.
    I have nothing else to say about your remarks.
    Goodbye and grow up ,hateful child.

13. snoozan

Gold Member

anna nicole smith had multiple breast augmentations, including at least one set of implants prior to marrying j. howard marshall.

14. B_sugarandspice

Okay, there are two white men and only one pic is not my lover.
    My lover is in all the penetration or oral pics as well as the one where he is wearing shorts and jeans.The other one is an " old bf " and I don't remember his size but he has such a pretty dick and I have more pics but I can't post pix of me with other men any more because it makes my lover ,well,it doesn't make him happy.(I'll post them somewhere else) My lover/consort is at least 6" girth at all times but it grows and my lover will not stop to let me measure so far. I thought he was 7 "but I got him at over 8" length the other day but he goes down when I try to measure him and take pics. We need someone to hold the camera so I can capture him at full strength.lol i am sure I measured him a lot longer and girthier(is that a word?) but I can't remember and I am trying to get him to let me measure when he is harder or more um whatever it is called.
    Some people are such assholes to me that it makes me feel like I have to supply proof to everything I say. Fuck that,I am not on here to prove anything. I wish I knew how to put the links into my text so you could view the pics as you follow along.If I figure it out I'll repost this response.

15. B_sugarandspice

So you couldn't figure out that I was talking about her being blonde? Are you really that dumb or just being a smartass. Btw,that wasn't her real name DUH .I didn't hang out with her much after the guess jeans.
    You didn't know her at all did you? enough of you too. I no longer wish to communicate with either. Bye

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Obsessed? Puhlease.... I'm quite smart because I was able to tell that there was two separate males in your pictures. Leave Snoozan alone too.. or you'll have a whole other verbal war on the way.

17. No_Strings

Gold Member

18. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I met my current husband in a bar over 27 years ago......I went home with him for a one night stand..........I haven't left yet!

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. snoozan

Gold Member

You weren't clear about which you mean, but I took it to mean wither both or just her breasts. If you look at her photos, she most likely, at the lightest, was a dark blonde. Her hair is obviously highlighted and dyed.

I know that wasn't her real name, what are you talking about? I never said anything to that effect.

Draft saved Draft deleted