LOve cock but am not gay

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Fine.. he is "bisexual"
but the problem with that is...
hello!
he is married.
If his wife knows about and if fine with it, well whatever..
but.... I would wager to say that most people wouldn't be.
JMHO

I saw that he said he was married. I hadn't approached that subject. I would hope nobody would have sex with anyone else unless their spouse knew and didn't care. My point was for peeps to not push on each other.
The world pushes on us enough.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Or we can go with the idea that, "gay", "straight", and "bi" are just labels, and he enjoys dabbling in the sexes. Doesn't make him one or the other, just a person with a tendency to sway.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I saw that he said he was married. I hadn't approached that subject. I would hope nobody would have sex with anyone else unless their spouse knew and didn't care. My point was for peeps to not push on each other.
The world pushes on us enough.

In my book, if you are single, do whatever you want..
People should whatever and whomever they want to do if it doesn't affect some one else.
however, I am just saying for him to be careful, I would hate to have his wife,
if she doest NOT know, get hurt.

I dont think anyone here is "pushing" on him. at all.
this is a 'support' group afterall, and I was just putting in my two cents, and playing devils advocate.

there is a very important third party in this situation.
if he needs to have other people in his life. he should go have them.
OH HIS OWN TIME.

INHO

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or we can go with the idea that, "gay", "straight", and "bi" are just labels, and he enjoys dabbling in the sexes. Doesn't make him one or the other, just a person with a tendency to sway.

Ah yes. Someone who "gets" it.

I must admit to laughing whenever I see the title of the thread but then I realize it's not funny if he's struggling with his sexual identity.

You like what you like. Simple as that. No need for labels unless they're for the benefit of others which they usually are.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree. My point is that his wife is a person too and deserves to be told the truth, not cheated on or lied to as is most likely the case.

What kind of marriage is it where he can't tell his wife about his feelings for men, or where he thinks its okay NOT to tell her?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with our resident Hawaiian Hottie.
njqt466

I have A LOT of gay friends...and I have A LOT of straight friends..
All im saying is none of my straight friends... enjoy the cock now and then.
My gay friends love the cock.. you LOVE the cock..
straight guys typically, not always. but typically don't do that..
IMHO

Fine.. he is "bisexual"
but the problem with that is...
hello!
he is married.
If his wife knows about and if fine with it, well whatever..
but.... I would wager to say that most people wouldn't be.
JMHO

In my book, if you are single, do whatever you want..
People should whatever and whomever they want to do if it doesn't affect some one else. However, I am just saying for him to be careful, I would hate to have his wife, if she doest NOT know, get hurt.

I dont think anyone here is "pushing" on him. at all. This is a 'support' group afterall, and I was just putting in my two cents, and playing devils advocate.

There is a very important third party in this situation.
if he needs to have other people in his life. he should go have them.
OH HIS OWN TIME.
IMHO

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Why does anyone care except him? "Everybody's business is nobody's
business." -anonymous. I know that my other half does, yet nobody has a problem with that? And name calling is childish guys ! tsk,tsk,tsk....
cigarbabe

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree. My point is that his wife is a person too and deserves to be told the truth, not cheated on or lied to as is most likely the case.

What kind of marriage is it where he can't tell his wife about his feelings for men, or where he thinks its okay NOT to tell her?

I totally agree with RT. You have to have a LOT of faith in rewards in the next life to be willing to put yourself or someone you love through hell in this one. The truth, even the uncomfortable truth, is more liberating and gratifying than living a lie.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have always felt that if you can't be satisfied with just me, we should part. In this day of aids and other diseases, I don't want someone that sleeps with other people. I still think name calling just divides. It doesn't help.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey am a bi stud - love to suck dick
used to be a top stud let boys blow me and fuck their ass but lately
have become more of a cockhound and into sucking dick and
having guys come on my face - any other guys experience this where they used to be top studs but now suck - did this last or did u return
to being a bi guy
Pls note that I have paraphrazed your quote
so that I can better respond.

Yes I was a straight stud and then a bi stud and then I did everything just as I have quoted you as having done above....loved getting sucked and fucking gay boys in the ass. This is where we part company. I realized I was gay and gradually switched over to that persuasion. I could not marry the girl I loved ... once I realized that I was gay! I could not in clear conscience lead a bisexual and married life.:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

A lot of gay men still get married . They want the respectability of having a wife and family !
Personally, I worry for the wives and families .
You cannot live a lie forever ... Something's got to give .

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi boys and girls, the word of the day is bisexual. Can you say that?

I knew you could. :smile:

Bisexuals have long-term relationships and get married too. They may still have sexual desires for people outside the relationship - which is no different for gay and straight people(!). However, like everyone said, once you make a commitment with somebody, you shouldn't just go sleeping around with others unbeknownst to your partner. And that is equally true for gays and straights too, of course - the fact that the booty on the side is a different gender than the spouse is irrelevant.

PS: I can't believe the terrifying power of the word "gay." :eek: I can smoke a pole, or take one deep in the ass, and LOVE it, but DON'T CALL ME GAY!!!!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Bisexuals have long-term relationships and get married too.
Matthew hits the nail on the head, as usual.

I am gay, well bisexual, and married. With due respect to all the folks who have weighed in here, I think marriage is between the people involved, and how they work it out is up to them. Only. The assumptions that keep flying about why and how gay men get married seem to me completely off base both about the original motivation and the reasons that such marriages continue and sometimes thrive.

There is so much judgment in this world, but surely here at LPSG we can understand that other people's lives don't have to work for us, or ours for them.

If you'd like another (much less judgmental) perspective on "gay and married" PM me. I'll be glad to talk about it.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey am a bi stud - love to fuck my wife but i also love to suck dick
used to be a top stud let boys blow me and fuck their ass but lately
have become more of a cockhound and am really into sucking dick and
having guys come on my face - any other guys experience this where they used to be top studs but now suck - did this last or did u return
to being a bi guy and not just a cocksucker - love pussy still too and
chicks - just that when i see a nice dick i wanna suck it !!!
:confused: :confused:
Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member

jody

Experimental Member
Media
if you are a man that enjoys sucking on other mens' penises then you are gay. i don't understand why there has to be this long complicated argument about the definition.

99.9% of people understand what gay means. you like to have sex with other men. it's simple.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if you are a man that enjoys sucking on other mens' penises then you are gay. i don't understand why there has to be this long complicated argument about the definition.

evidently we need some practice