LOve cock but am not gay

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually, I believe it's exactly that simple.

It annoys me when guys say they suck dick but wouldn't call themselves bi or gay. It's like they've never read a dictionary - that is what those words mean. It's internalised homophobia, plain and simple. Life isn't Waiting for Godot - words have meanings which can't just be discarded when you feel like it, and actions have words to describe them.

There's nothing wrong with labels. It's the social connotations people insist on attaching to them with no reason that are the problem. If people didn't still still think that being gay or bi was a shameful thing, they would have no problem labelling themselves as gay or bi, since those are in fact the factually accurate terms.

You say it is simple, some say it isn't. How can you know another person better than they know themselves. Yeah I know dictionary words have meaning. I also know that dictionary words are generally pretty stern and allow no inbetween or no grey area. Not everything or everyone can be so easily categorized though. Science teachs us that! The dictionary and society say everyone must chose a preference or make a choice. But what if the words they make can't really describe someone? Labels simply can't always stick! Funny how words like "transexual" never seem to really come up. Almost dismissed as if it doesn't or can't exist, as is the word "bi-sexual." But if you can't be one or the other, what are you supposed to be?

I also find the idea that someone "must" come-out as someone ridiculous. I see celebrities coming-out of the woodwork everyday it seems. Not necessarily because they especially want to, but usually they feel forced to. I'll use the recent Greys Anatomy situation as an example. Why must people have to endure this kind of public judgment or scrutiny? Why does it matter so much to everyone else what somebody is or isn't? I seriously don't get it!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think some of you are being a little too logicial and scripted here: Man sucks cock=man gay. Man licks pussy=man straight. Man
does both=Man Bi.

Yep. Had a friend in my younger days that gave me probably a dozen or more blow jobs. He said he wasn't gay just wanted to see what it was like. Guess he really really just wanted to see what it was like. His family moved away or he might be coming over still to see what it was like. Every man needs a friend like that. lol

Reactions: Gj816

kake2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whatever gets your dick hard dude. To me there is no difference between eatting a delicious juicy pussy or choking on a big piece of man meat. I love em both EQUALLY!

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It annoys me when guys say they suck dick but wouldn't call themselves bi or gay. It's like they've never read a dictionary - that is what those words mean. It's internalised homophobia, plain and simple.

I find it ironic that you're so quick to point out internalized homophobia in other people, when your "guys who enjoy sucking dick, even a little bit, should admit that's gay" argument bares such striking resemblance to the bigoted rationale the old deep south used to use for classifying ethnicity. Remember, the whole "if even one drop" of their ancestral blood was black, that makes a person black, way of thinking?

It betrays the fact that at least some part of you finds the thing to which you wish other people would fess up over to be contemptable.

alliance

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
At the end of the day- the feeling is the same whoever you're doing it with. I'm a little like you, the OP, i love women - one day i do plan to get married, but i think men just pose an object of sex, reverse to the patriarch. I've really considered my sexuality, im still young, and the social pressures do indeed play impact upon these considerations. However, apart from a few guys in my life - there is no attraction for me there, most turn me off, but i AM both emotionally and physically attracted to women. I think you'll find were similar in that respect. i assume you're still young, so just keep surfing the wave, so to speak.

Robertnlbe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What´s the problem admitting you are BI sexual ??

I confirmed my life-long BI feelings 2 years ago and it has been such a huge relief. I´ve come so far that if people/friends ask, I just tell them I have these feelings.

One life, one world, be yourself whatever your sexuality, if people would only accept each other the way they are......

CARPE DIEM! Life is too short.

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My view, for what it's worth, is that an individual's sexuality can change over time and has a number of different dimensions including curiosity/fantasy, physical attraction and sexual response, emotional connection. opportunity and self-identification.

Which is "gay": a guy who thinks another guy looks attractive; a guy who wonders what it would be like to have sex with another guy; a guy who gets hard looking at naked men; a guy who feels love and affection for his best friend and kisses him drunkenly or after their team wins a match; a guy in prison who has sex with his cellmate from sheer frustration and lack of alternatives; or the guy who sees himself as gay? All or some of them?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Hey am a bi stud - love to fuck my wife but i also love to suck dick
used to be a top stud let boys blow me and fuck their ass but lately
have become more of a cockhound and am really into sucking dick and
having guys come on my face - any other guys experience this where they used to be top studs but now suck - did this last or did u return
to being a bi guy and not just a cocksucker - love pussy still too and
chicks - just that when i see a nice dick i wanna suck it !!!

He likes pussy and he likes cock. He's bi. Not rocket science. At least he's up front about it. Some "ladies" have posted some questionable comments in this thread, but at least he's honest. I'm sure these women would want their boyfriend to be honest about his sexuality rather than cheating with men behind her back. I tell all the women that I date that I'm bi. They can take me or reject me after that. I've been rejected often so I'm OK with it. So long as everyone is honest.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe not love quite as openly as you, but all us guys are fascinated by cocks, after all it is the supreme symbol of manhood. We certainly appreciate great muscles and smiles and other physical attributes of other men so why not the most sexually meaningful part. I certainly do enjoy looking and thinking about mine most all the time.

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I like fucking girls and guys. Bringing someone to orgasm with my thrust is hot regardless of gender. I don't know why more people don't identify as bi. If you love fucking women and having a cock to choke on then that sounds like a party to me.

Niceguy863

Experimental Member
Media
Petersburg City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey am a bi stud - love to fuck my wife but i also love to suck dick
used to be a top stud let boys blow me and fuck their ass but lately
have become more of a cockhound and am really into sucking dick and
having guys come on my face - any other guys experience this where they used to be top studs but now suck - did this last or did u return
to being a bi guy and not just a cocksucker - love pussy still too and
chicks - just that when i see a nice dick i wanna suck it !!!
I totally understand where you are coming from. I am stright to everyone and love do everything with a woman 100%!! But when it comes to men the only thing I am in to is sucking their cuck and coming on my face! It's crazy I would suck a guys cock before I would kiss a guy any day.

Reactions: Ponty1