Love giving and receiving

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was thinking about how we are different about the way we express love...and some times we give love the way we feel love but the other person dont feel loved by that at all..they feel loved when we do their way of love...but it takes time to learn some people ways..and if they dont say much is very hard...

I feel loved with touch but must not suffocate me and meaninful words exchanges and to be really listen to...I dont care much for 'things' but thoughtful small actions - and diamonds are not my best friend.:biggrin1:

How do you feel loved?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love is just a word. It is a word that has different meanings to different people. Anyone can SAY 'love' but how many people FEEL it or KNOW it.

My view is, love doesn't need to be spoken. It's something you feel and you know it without it having to be said. I feel loved when someone asks me how I'm feeling, or takes an interest. Right now there is only one person who I feel loves me.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gisella, what an awesome topic. I was talking about this with some friends the other day and indeed the nature and expression of love varies so much. How I show it is different from someone else as well as how it is received. And then there are the degrees of it.

For myself, I look into my bf Michael's eyes and there is such love and joy and love of all things there and sometimes he will get a little tear at the corner of his eye perhaps because even in this day and age he still believes in the goodness and kindness of all people and he will smile at me and I can't help but fall in love with him all over again.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gisella said:
I was thinking about how we are different about the way we express love...and some times we give love the way we feel love but the other person dont feel loved by that at all..they feel loved when we do their way of love...but it takes time to learn some people ways..and if they dont say much is very hard...

I feel loved with touch but must not suffocate me and meaninful words exchanges and to be really listen to...I dont care much for 'things' but thoughtful small actions - and diamonds are not my best friend.:biggrin1:

How do you feel loved?

This strikes me as almost being a poem, G.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella, your words alone show great love and I believe what most of us seek, to be held and listened to and to touch and listen in turn.

I love to look into my wifes eyes and I see the love in her eyes.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
speshk said:
This strikes me as almost being a poem, G.

:tongue:

Oh yeh Speshk? wow...thank you...

Yes dear people...we are romantic and expressive and we want to find out and like to dive in the object of our love...is not fun to have all this love inside wanting to express but it did not flow the way is 'supose' to because we have to find out the expression of the other to really flow...

Is not fun when does not flow...but i have a problem with impatience...like yes we have to give time...but how long???:rolleyes: :tongue:

I just want express and receive back expressions too...but well people are different..yes Fratpack, soo true and the degrees and etc...

And I love to be passionate not only for individuals but for peoples group and causes too...i have to have that constantly in my life if not is boring.
I love to be in love and expressing it to a beloved!:dance:

I think i'm addicted to the highs of it...do you guys know what I mean???:confused:

And I may be too romantic...:rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing each one of YOU!:kiss: