Love going barefoot

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Nice pics FancyPants...here are some more of the guys.

To add to the collection.... (Love this thread)

:notworthy:

**fans self, checks heart rate** ok ok, these guys may not like women much, but this woman got all worked up over these pics. Can you REALLY find anything hotter than these. My OH MY!!:eek:
These pics are HOTTTT.:firedevil:
The toe sucking!!! :saeek: Total turn on!!

Geez, guys.. you really know how to get me started... excuse me for a moment, I gotta go take care of something........:clit: aaaahh....

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting topic. I like clean & well kept feet. With that being said, I cringe when I see people walk around barefoot (aside from the beach). Flip Flops are a big thing with guys as well, and usually the guys have horrible, dry & cracked feet. So not sexy.

I never walk barefoot just because of the above. My feet are super soft and guys that are into feet have always loved them.

Good topic.

wt3999

Experimental Member
Media
Here's one from my tumblr:

vWWPr.png

(sizedisparity.tumblr.com, it's about body size comparisons of all kinds but there are a few pics of guys with big feet next to girls with tiny feet).

Anyway since this seems like the place to ask, at what size can you start considering feet to be big? I've always thought that my size 13 feet were proportional to being 6'4, but it seems like most of my average height friends wear a size 11 or 12. Maybe that's due to different sizes companies use since my feet seem a lot longer than most people's...

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a 6'4" man, I think size 13 feet would be very appropriate. Looking good in the photo wt3999...keep showing off those flip flopped feet!

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Way to go! I'm basically as much a barefooter I could be and keep a job. Hate wearing shoes, yes even flip flops, and pretty much do all my walking, biking, etc barefooted anytime I can.